1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older men younger women

Discussion in 'General' started by xsr71x, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I said something in common not exactly the same....

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You don't think Evelyne checks his posts? He's going for points and you messed it up.:D

3. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

A-men my brother !!!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Werd. See what I mean about younger women?

5. vman2957

vman2957 Well-Known Member

Lived that exact equation, It worked for about 2 months then swirled into a vortex of things I had no desire/ energy/caring to understand.

-V

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

psy.

cho.

:D

7. skee

skee # 358

funny, thats what the nation of islam says. They even mentioned it in the movie Malcolm X.

8. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

My theory on Womens:

Each year past 30 is like a dog year, it equals 7 years.

My Wife is 14 years past 30, so:

30yrs + (14 people years x 7 dog years =98 years)

98 + 30 = 127

She acts like she's 127 years old.

On a good day. :Poke:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate people who don't have wives that read the BBS....

10. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

If I were to start dating again my take would be +/- 10 years

Younger they would be my daughter.:eek:
    Older they would be my mother.:wow:

11. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I think it comes down to do you want someone you can relate to on any levels other than sex? If yes, someone closer to your age is better. Statistically, the man being a couple years older is most successful when it comes to marriage.

If you want a partner just for sex, then forget this mamby pamby /2+7 business. You should divorce and remarry 18-year olds every five years. :D

12. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

sorry yeesh tough crowd:rolleyes:

:D

13. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

AMEN!

MILF's are great!

14. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

riiiight. you just hate.

15. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

as the old saying goes "love knows no age" but then again neither does a hard on!

when i woz 40 i dated a 21 y/old it woz great but i knew it wouldnt last, the ex missis is as hot as hell and older than me! the new about to become missis is the same age as me and i love havin her around!

i dont hink age matters i always figure if they are wilin to put up with me they are worth keeping around!

16. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I tried to follow the formula, but I'm a little off...met Carrie when she was 25 and I was 34. Far from being a psycho, it's her support that helped me finally get my ass in gear adn go racing like I've wanted to for 20+ years...

...and no, she doesn't read ths BBS much :)

17. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i could'nt have said it better myself. there are plus and minuses to everything. i have to admit though.......20 year olds are pretty sweet. then again, so are some 30 somethings i'm familiar with too. imho i don't really discriminate. as long as they're nice to look at. eye candy. c'mon all you haters. let's hear it. skip, "you're such a fuckin pig". oh well. just being honest.

18. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

skip your such a pig but i have to agree with ya :D

19. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

From a woman's perspective I can relate to both sides of the coin. I've dated WAY older men and WAY younger men. Wound up marrying a younger man (by 3 years) and it's great. Older men (more than 10 years) want to run your life. Younger men (more than 10 years) just want to f*** all the time (not that there's anything wrong with that. The one I've got is just right. Mmm mmm good! :D

20. animal

animal Well-Known Member

I love that formula!!! Funny story....My Mom tells our dentist that I'm dating girls that are too young. My Dentist asks my age, uses the above formula and bam my Mom thinks I'm normal!!! LOVE IT!!

The formula works great for guys that are set in there ways. Younger babes are like wow you know how to do that, cool..... Older babes say wow you're doing it all wrong, but seems to work somehow.

Watch out though, with younger girls you will need to understand terms like "The Shocker", "Donkey Punch", "Dirty Sanchez", etc.... luckily I have seem all these discussed on the WERA board recently.
    :up: