1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, Who saw that coming?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott47, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Scott47

Scott47 Well-Known Member

Stoner winning his first race on a ducati? He had some serious straight line speed.

2. FloJoe

FloJoe Active Member

I didnt expect Stoner to win at all. The Yamahas are really down on power compared to the Ducatis. It almost looks like the Yamahas are on par with the Suzukis now (or vice versa).

-Joe

3. SilverBack6

SilverBack6 Active Member

Yeah, I'm shocked he didn't go down like he normally does. Didn't Stoner crash into Gibernau during the off season which made Sete decide to retire? Imagine that, if it was Sete on the Duc beating Rossi in the season opener! :)

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Tell that to Capirossi :crackup:

5. FloJoe

FloJoe Active Member

Haha! I like Loris, but the funny thing was, me and my buddies were picking who we want to pull for this seaons and my buddy Paul said "I'll be rooting for Loris this year." and literally 15seconds later he crashes out. Oh man I almost choked on my potato chips :crackup:

-Joe

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

These 800's are smoking fast into the corners. Barely looks like they slow down at all. Much "safer" bike.

7. Sunny

Sunny Banned

I knew he'll be close as he demonstrated good race pace (which make Loris look bad as he's been racing Duc for so long now) and very good top speed. I knew if Rossi couldn't break away, Casey will finish ahead of him. All Casey needs to do is stay close enough and use the power to blow by Rossi on the straight for the win.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why does it make Loris look bad, it's a new bike design? Loris was very quickly catching the leaders through the pack when he crashed.

David

9. Motomeister13

Motomeister13 Well-Known Member

F !!!!

I saved the last 10 minutes for tonight. I guess I can skip it....

:rolleyes: