1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, so what did Chris Carr say????

Discussion in 'General' started by backbone, Jun 19, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chris is such a badass, he did it before he was even conceived.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

See, the thing is when you don't put the truth out people come up with their own explanation.

[​IMG]

ToofPic, Chino52405 and G2G like this.
  3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

LOL!!!! Well! They are aren't they? Bunch of dimwit motorcycle racers.

What is so bad about that? We call ourselves idiots and dumbasses all the time.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LOL pretty funny if you ask me!

grasshopper likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm definitely not seeing an issue with any of that :crackup:

TXFZ1, awalk9905, panthercity and 3 others like this.
  6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

If that is what he said, why are you all so tight lipped about it?
    From the thread I thought was worse.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. grasshopper

Rob is probably tight lipped about it because of his affiliation with Flat Track. Prob doesn't want to burn a bridge with his buddy Chris

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

There is more to what Gina said.

I’m not buddies wth chris.

I respect his racing accomplishments; but as an official he’s terrible and the wrong man for the job imo.

I’m tight lipped because I genuinely want a job with aft doing the track maintainance.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's it? Seriously? That press release made him look like some kind of Klan member. He should have reposted the video to defend himself!

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So just a typical racer, running his mouth talking racer shit. Just happened to be (unknowingly?) broadcast live at the time.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ex racer and current 2nd in command at AFT

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He's too short...and not white, or ignorant enough...

13. ton

ton Arf!

Someone killed the N8 H8 thread. Seems like it got bumped for no good reason and that was the end.

14. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

They have standards?

15. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I get it if he is second in chain of command. You should restrain a bit. But looking at it from a racer point of view. We all say similar things. I think there is more to it then this IMO. Its been scrubbed like the IG FBI report.

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You should know just as everybody else here what it's like to run races, and form grids etc. It's frustrating, racers are "assholes", "primadona's", "dumb as dog shit" etc. Back when I used to help out on the grid and running races I probably said the same or worse. I get why, in the world of sponsors, and running a professional televised show it can't happen, but it does, and probably always will. Just unfortunately happened to be broadcast via facebook live this time. Kinda like the JRP Luddington shit from years ago. News anchors get caught like this all the time too. Locker room talk that has no business being spread to the masses. And when it does everybody get's all PC and defensive. Meh.

Big question though, is was the Facebook live on purpose and a malicious attempt to spread it out there? Or was this a total "oh shit we're live" moment.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That's pathetic. Hell, we're worse than that just ordering lunch.

dickie doo and Steeltoe like this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yes...yes we are....

19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Either the race org is extremely sensitive to issue a public apology like that ... or this is not what was said at all. lol

20. grasshopper

I hope you get it. From what I've seen via social media you seem to be the resident expert on that discipline