1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, let's put Max/Traxxion Dynamics to a vote...

Discussion in 'General' started by Renaissance man, Jan 15, 2003.

?

OK, let Max and the rest of the world know...

1. Max is providing a service that I like and I support him, long live Traxxion Dynamics

88 vote(s)
    74.6%
  2. I think Max/Traxxion Dynamics is a rip off, I hope LP runs him out of business

31 vote(s)
    26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Re: Re: OK, let's put Max/Traxxion Dynamics to a vote...

Gene,

In all my years around race tracks, I have rarely met an individual that uses the type of common sense you do AND races.

I have to respect your opinion (which is why you keep getting offers to take my riding school for free!!!). I do know that you put honesty above personality. That is rare.

I only put two choices up on this poll primarily because I am a conservative, and realize a business either succeeds or fails. There is no in between. If I was a liberal, I would have put 10 choices up while lobbying the government to increase benefits for former owners of failed businesses. :D (Sorry, had to put some kind of political joke in).

Anyway, I have found two things out.

1) Don't degrade your competition, but rather focus on the strengths of your products and services.
    2) NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOU ARE, People don't like hear that person telling everybody how great they are, but would rather hear that from customers of said person. It ain't braggin' if you can back it up, but it is annoying...

Lastly, If you noticed, Max/Traxxion was hovering at almost 80% "yes" until Max started chiming in, then it dropped to the low 70% area. What does that tell you?

I gotta admit, I haven't seen someone so competent at what they do get flamed more than Max. Fun to watch, Pass the popcorn.