1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"OK Boomer"

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Dec 1, 2019.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Narrator- "the millennial, from his Mom's basement, satiated from their 4th Mountain Dew of the afternoon, trying to avoid the third Step-father they have had in the last 12 years, feels they crafted the perfect burn with 'ok boomer' to a non-Boomer. It's how their thought control overlords have taught them to respond in the last few weeks. What they failed to realize was, instead of crafting a well-thought-out response, citing the research that may refute the conventional wisdom of the original post, have merely just went with the easiest, laziness response they could, only reinforcing the stereotype."

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

What ever GenXr :D

Seif J, DrA5 and TurboBlew like this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

My son (14.5 yrs old) has been saying that to me, and I respond 'I'm not a boomer, talk to your grandma's' lol.. he hates it.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

had the same convo with my nephew over the holiday.

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So that is what it means, I was trying to connect Oklahoma and the Sooners with it.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

My oldest child (18) said that to me the other day. Now he has to take his punk ass liberal self to Lowes tomorrow to get sheetrock mud to repair the dent in the wall the back of his head caused. Lol. Fuckin punk. Boy will learn one day.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Vermin Supreme was saying that at the beginning of his "Guns 'N' Ponies" march on the NH State House. No idea what he was doing with that.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

some witty retorts...

go get my soy milk coffee millenial?
    make sure I get avocado fries with my order millenial?
    don't you have a gender nuetral restroom to clean millenial?
    get your deep well sockets off my bumper millenial before I toss them in a battery recycling bin?

Dont get mad...get insulting! :D If they get lippy... just threaten to "Control Alt Delete" em...hehe (Hard restart for Apple bois)

motoboy likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

you could just reply "shut the fuck up, millennial pussy, make my coffee and here's a dollar tip, hope it helps pay off your $200K in student loans you got from that degree in wymens studies."

Shenanigans, MachineR1, DrA5 and 4 others like this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Call them a "Coomer" in turn.

11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Are Millennials still eating Tide pods?

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Piss off anyone younger than yourself: ok millennial

Piss off anyone older than yourself: ok boomer

only works with “pisoffable” people

mpusch and TurboBlew like this.
  13. cu260r6

cu260r6 Well-Known Member

You say the generation responsible for the Iraq War, the Great Recession, trillion dollar deficits, the bankrupting of social security and medicare, and climate change denial (among many, many other things) would like to demand respect from younger generations? Ok, boomer. Sure.

pfhenry likes this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

aaaaaannnnnddd we're off. FISH ON FISH ON!! :crackup::Pop:

badmoon692008 and backcountryme like this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

You mean your actual grandparents or the politicians that decided all that shit over their heads?

ducnut and TurboBlew like this.
  16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I find a straight right jab to the face or a “ Broome” style uppercut cuts right through that kinda “ Fog “ they like to spew .. :D:D

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Can't wait for Qatar.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Paging @R Acree to tell us to get off his lawn. :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah...come on over...there a big pine tree getting ready to fall. I'll tell you where to stand.

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

What's wrong with deep well sockets? Asking for a friend....