1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OJ is out

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Jul 20, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's Broome money.

2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I don't care. He has absolutely no effect on me, nor anyone I interact with.

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Agree. I'm surprised at the number of people still paying attention to that train wreck. Plenty of murderers, uh... I mean, "armed robbers" getting paroled every day. This one was good at football once so they televise his hearing, and people actually watch it? It's f#cking weird...

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol my good friend does all the paintwork on those.

Literally 2 minutes from my shop and you literally get a classic 2017 bronco. Like some are well over 100k

They now make their own bodies also because good usable ones are drying up that aren't rusted out.

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Buddy of mine does restorations and is about finished with an early Bronco. It is really nice. Complete aftermarket frame, pretty big lift, 37's, fresh small block. Just waiting for it to come back from paint. Every single bolt and washer is new. It is immaculate. Customer has over 60 large into it.

6. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I argued for hours with Melka about OJ . He told me that he was framed by the police . .... Love the headlines in the New York Post . Bolt your doors, hide your wives ! ( and your memorabilia,too )

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

There was a quote somewhere on the internet to the effect of: "OJ should be serving life in prison, not for the double murder he was accused of but for making the Kardashians famous!"

8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This is golden:crackup:
    Who we gonna page?

Razr and Gorilla George like this.
  9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Okay, fine. I'll do it.
    Take_201f85_1559130.jpg

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

11. Johnny B