1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohlins TTX Honda CBR 600rr (HO-038)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by white wings, May 22, 2017.

1. white wings

white wings Well-Known Member

Ohlins TTX for the 07-12 600rr EXTREMELY low hours (2 track days) and a great range considering the 2 springs (95 and 100).

You know what these cost if you're looking at it...you need it if you are. Came off a 07' but this should be good through 2012 (no ABS).
    Shipping is extra and I ALWAYS place insurance to cover your purchase price.

Comes with a manual and original box...come and get it!

Attached Files:

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Price might help the sale....

3. white wings

Sure would I guess...

$800

4. fahed

fahed Member

would this fit into the '15 cbr600? ive been trying to dig around and cant find it.

5. white wings

Honestly man, I have no idea...please call a reputable dealer or ohlins USA with the part number from the picture. They should be able to help with just the bike model (07 600rr)

6. white wings

7. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Id be intrested but at a much different price than what your asking i understand it hasent been used much but it is 3 or 4 generations old.

Lmk if your flexible ill pm ya then

8. white wings

That sounds great, I hope you find one on your budget. Perhaps JRI or Maxton shocks would be a better fit for you? I think they start at around 900 for the same/similar options (it's been awhile since I looked at the options on those sites).

9. white wings

Bump, and it seems MANY have long stories supporting your justifications on why you think this should be cheaper.

I would LOVE to help you stick it to the man and snatch the deal of a century. That being said, shipping is now free to you for the 800 but I will not add insurance unless you cover that cost. Or, pay the 830 shipped (insurance including) and have this thing in 3 days.

10. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

I've sold several Ohlins ttx rears, 30mm, 25mm front, etc. This is a fair deal considering they are $1400 new.

11. white wings

Thanks Krypt, I've bought parts from you and I think you have from me.

This is the right deal at the right price.

If you have an aftermarket shock with an eye to eye (not eye to clevis mount) for a possible trade/plus cash, let me know. I have a project bike for it...

12. white wings

Sold...to a smart man