1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohlins Suspension Guru Superbikeitalia

Discussion in 'General' started by CATMAN, Oct 3, 2007.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

2. noidly1

noidly1 Well-Known Member

OMFG, Thatsa Funny:crackup:

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Ahhh, yes. Dr Costa makes his appearances at the perfect times! :D :beer:

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

5. Attention Whore

Attention Whore Well-Known Member

I think someone is trying for my title...AGAIN

I'm CATMAN, but I love dogs...get it? I'm wacky!!!!:rolleyes:

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

now all we need is "The Idtio Wheesperer" to make an appearance...:D

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

it's not that hard to find, it's right in my previous post, it even has his post on the thread, is it really that hard?

8. Handicapped Racer

I think you've escaped from the dungeon, after read this gibberish me thinks you're ADD. Please do us a favor, go play in rush hour traffic, please. You come on the bbs to slam a shop for installing your 2nd hand garbage. Then you leave out pertinent info, such as a faulty used master cylinder. I feel sorry for anyone you've come in contact with. Hopefully you don't procreate any time soon. Shoo fly shoo!

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

It always comes down to...

Shoo fly...PIE!

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Tom, please don`t encourage him!:D

11. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

Right Dave- Kenny did NONE of that bashing to get MY business- this was going to be my only reason to respond here further,in his defense he did NONE of that- I only posted all this because the work is just finally done , he did mentioned (afterwards) using an attack insert two sizes very different than what was in bike( I paid werks for the wrong one they ordered but people here may still argue that was my fault also-again NO PROBLEM- And they will gloss over the brakes that were locking up while pushing the bike out of the shop to my trailer,with steve's "no problem" answer to why were the( brakes were locking up) - Also when i asked steve how where they setting up my suspension without my weight ,he said"we know what you weigh" (I had started our conversations with I am a dog trainer(etc) who likes to race, but do not have much two wheel suspension knowlege yet)- S'all good-a Lil more overtime in my families' 20 yr old highly successful dog fence business/current real estate holdings, and the dream will go on again- the pirhanna's can begin their activity, I won't have any interest,just wanted to clear Kens manner of doing business with everyone,I believe given the chance,you will find him a very dedicated suspension contractor- OK- nickname used from many years (early in life) of successfull Snowmobile racing? "catman" came from a popular Brand- nuff said- DEFEND ON! Have at it!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  12. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

Thermosman

Quoted from earlier post ----You brought some Rt Ohlins from Sean Conrad that Thermos man serviced but needed to be serviced again to....what did you say "the matching of valving superslick goodies in the forks n-i-c-e !" Are you from freaking Mars or what dude? WTF was that Klingon, eekk ooppp orrkkk ahah. I guess T-man sucks too....... I feel bad for steve getting you as a customer, but while your at it, come sit on my 07 600 and tell me if i can get back to 33's at Road A on it please. You buy used shyt and get mad when the used shyt is just that SHYT

Sorry Had to clear this up too- thermosman serviced these for Sean C a couple years ago for his specs- not for me:wow: NO oil/spring/ change seemed to be needed by sPeed wurx until I went elsewhere! Most other suspension folks would disagree I believe, that this service i asked for ,was completely unecessary given weight difference and racing style- they did not adress these either- just emptied their stock shelves on things much less needed!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  13. Handicapped Racer

Let it go dude, you've told the world that speedwerks is someshyt, no one believes you but hey "A" for effort. just be upfront next time you ty to bash anyone. Cause you weren't this time.

14. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

damn its annoying reading your posts

15. Handicapped Racer

man get drunk it's make's it bearable! That's whut i duuu!

16. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

cATMAN will beat any WERA! :D

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

18. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

I was merely (at the start) explaining MY experience with them and there was no conscious effort at witholding any thing -I was explaining leaving the sport because i couldnt find suspension help locally- the near crash had no place in my decision making,not skeered ,so at first it was obviously more important to the somewhat (rush to judgement)evidence gatherers, than to me. "s'enuff- MONGO ban me now! .......................????????????????

19. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

starbucks is delicious

I don't give a dang what the indie elitist of coffee beans say

I suckle upon the corporate teet of latte goodness

20. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Pie > Cake.