1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh, Umbrella Girl....

Discussion in 'General' started by Janie McCommons, Aug 19, 2000.

1. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Emily! I know you are so very busy putting the finishing touches on your infamous Umbrella Dance for the GNF....BUT I NEED THE POINTS UPDATED!! I check every day and there are the points from all the regions...except ours. [​IMG] I don't see why you can't just scoot to the office when you get back into town on Sunday night and zip the results/points into the computer while it's all still fresh in your mind. [​IMG] I know, I know...shut up & score. [​IMG] Oh, yeah! Remind Sharon that her secret is safe with me...us...remember? [​IMG]

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

Yeah right - like I'd let Emily have access to the web site - you have met her haven't you? [​IMG]

3. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Oh, I see! It's YOU I need to be whining to! [​IMG]

4. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

I know what you're looking for so I'll go ahead and summarize for you. B production: Ted 200, Jeff 185, Formula One Jeff 212, some sorry ass 210. There you go. Read my email to you.

5. WERA

WERA Administrator

Yup, whine away! Of course if you look over the BBS you'll see how long I've been ignoring Charlie about the 2 Hour stuff [​IMG]