1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh, I see. It's Clinton's military that wins in Iraq.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Apr 11, 2003.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

2. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"The reality is that Bill Clinton's defense budgets roughly tracked the blueprint left by then-defense secretary Dick Cheney in 1992."

Hmmm. Clinton gets high credit... for following Cheney's plan????

Looks like the author missed the back to back to back peace keeper missions that has so terribly erroded morale in the last ten years.

On top of that, WHY hadn't Clinton (damn I hate typing those letters), if he was so great, already instaled pre-existing troop passage agreements with Turkey, for entry into Iraq if ever necessary.

Instead we got stuff like Mogadishu... "Hey, Hillary, what happens if I pull this lever, here, and push this little button like this..... Uh-oh. Shit!"

3. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

'Cause he already had it (Remember NATO)?

The Texas Drunk (sorry, unable to type BU$H - something wrong with the keyboard) trashed the org when trying to badger 'em into backing him......all the diplomatic finese of a pig pissing on the carpet......

CharlieMc #90

4. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

LOL

Sorry Charlie...

Your lame party got kicked out of any power in November.

Better luck next time.

5. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"...all the diplomatic finese of a pig pissing on the carpet...... "

ROFLMAO!!!! Now THERE.... is a string of words that dangerous to use in close proximity of our PAST president.... the Ceeegar-Maaaan! :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sorry Charlie, he's a tea totaler.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Clinton's staff stole your keyboard keys, too? :D

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: LOL

His 'lame party' candidate got more votes than yours. :rolleyes:

9. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Naaah.

Unlike Karl Rove, I wouldn't lie about something like that.........

CharlieMc #90

10. Johnny B

I'd like to add this to Stuart's eloquent statement:

"Uh, Mr. Miller, is that a come stain on your blue blazer?" :Poke:

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Not to worry. I'm sure that Rove, Perle or Wolfowitz are on the board of some company that makes them, they will be provided with a no-bid contract to resupply, and the Republican Congress will pass a bill to pay for it. ;)

12. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

that is some funny $hit....I love the arnold ziffle reference....

green acres is the place to be!!!

13. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

How amazing that they take credit for our military but they will not take credit for our economy. Let me guess it wasn't his cigar either. Anyone that thinks Bill clinton did anything other than make us look foolish is a complete F%$*STICK.

Bush is doing the best possible job he can with what he was left to deal with.. Screw the Democratic party and there idea's.

Sorry!!!!!!! only IMHO

14. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...once lets no try and fix the economy.... lets just blame bubba...

maybe if the drunk texan, would create a economic stimulus package, instead a tax break for the rich we would be better off...

my 2 cents

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Do you read this stuff somewhere, or do you make it up yourself? I mean, no one can be as lost as you sound like you are.

Why do you say "a tax break for the rich?"

Just Wondering,

Darrin Talbott

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay brainiac, give us your stimulus package? How would you "fix" the economy?

If you don't know what you're talking about, how about shutting the F@ck up for once? Your talking about economics is like me try to tell you how to do brain surgery.

Damn Atomic, you piss me off at times. :mad:

17. Johnny B

"This one is laughable, not just for its grammer, but b/c its just so
    stupid." -- Rodger Doyle

18. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

tell me this....how much did you pay in tax on dividend income last year??

where is the middle class tax break??

BTW... congress still hasn't work out all of the details...could be worth $350-550 billion dollars.... I guess Cheney will be laughing all the way to the bank....

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

between $3000 and $4000.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

how many tax dollars have you sapped in a lifetime chuck? you should be the last guy concerned. what? not enough social programs for your lame ass? :Poke: