1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Girls thinks she's being picked up by her Uber, guy thinks he's picking up his hooker :crackup:

SpeedyE and blkduc like this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Looks like a hooker to me....

So he clearly identified her correctly. She just failed to verify that the car was actually working for Uber.

backbone likes this.
  4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Makes actually miss my RZ500. Cool bike but a giant PIA to actually ride or maintain.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. Their engineering is indeed fascinating. Nothing “off the shelf” is ever good enough for him. Direct drive trans now this crazy new one for a non hybrid car. Triple dampers which in another video he talked about having to be very careful if not you’ll get lost in the setup. I have a ton of respect for him.

6. Hard to handle Schmee but at times you have to, the guy has access to a lot of cool stuff.

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Does he have proprietary spark plugs and oil made exclusively for his car?

How about proprietary electrons for his proprietary wires? :D

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

All good until the headlight and mirrors...:(

10. twin ty

twin ty Well-Known Member

Thats crazy!

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

idontknow lol

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

That was my dream bike, never seen/ridden one....what was wrong w/ it? What didnt it do correctly?
    TY

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

VERY two strokish....about 7000 rpm it went from say 40 hp to 80 hp. You had to be very careful not to be in that region in the middle of a corner. The 16" wheels didn't help either. The four cable controlled carbs, 2 on each side of the engine, were difficult to get set up properly. The stock exhausts were boat anchors. Other than that it was a cool bike, I just ran out of patience with it.
    Oh, the other thing. This was in the early internet days before there was a lot of selling/shipping of parts. I had to go 7 hours up to Toronto to buy parts. That sucked too.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dang, Lady Olenna Tyrell is a former Bond girl.

17. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Lol. My dad used to say when they went up to do joint maneuvers with Canada they always hated it. When the Canadian pilots knew they had a couple sticks of Americans they wouldn't slow the plane down. He said with no dope rope you would do like 4 summersaults through the wash before you got squared away. Haha. The guy going out on his stomach was good though.