1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

It's Chef from SouthPark, IRL! That guy is awesome.

britx303, Phl218 and fastfreddie like this.
  2. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

3. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I've been familiar with the minivans of the '80s and their ability to function as race transporters. Otherwise, never had an interest.

Fast forward to today, I figure wth, let's see what's what...
    As I would only be interested in an AWD version which leaves the Toyota Sienna or the Chrysler Pacifica, with 3500 and 3600 pounds of towing available respectively, I might have to quit the whole SuperDuty dream. :D

5. fastfreddie

The Sienna made the decision easy if I were to ever get a minivan. It's an hybrid and only comes with a CVT, immediately disqualifying itself. :crackup:

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Wife has a '22 Sienna with 40k km and a trouble free year on it so far. It is weird to drive though, with the hybrid and CVT. Completely different feels to anything else I've ever driven, and it took a while to get used to, but I tolerate it now. I like putting it in sport mode and driving it like a vanborghini to screw with her mileage #'s. It gets better mileage than my Honda fit, and is a great road trip mobile. Our first van, but wont be the last.

7. fastfreddie

Vanborghini...:crackup:

I read more on the Sienna's CVT. It's not a real CVT, but I couldn't be bothered to check out its function once I found out the 2nd row seating isn't removable.

Having casually researched 'em both online, the Pacifica appears to be way more usable relative to cargo. A stack of 4x8 plywood fits in the Pacifica, important to someone like me that doesn't consider a pickup a truck if it doesn't have an 8' bed. :D

When the Pacificas first came out ('05?), I seem to recall a lack of towing capability. Not that they couldn't have done it, rather that they were not provisioned for it. The test drive was pleasant, but...meh. I just couldn't bring myself around to the idea of having one then.
    Nowadays, with my choice(s) of pickups in their death throes, I'd still want something that can tow my 7x14 aluminum v-nose without wheezing (too much). Pickups are dead to me.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Another interesting one from FortNine

cBJr likes this.
  10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Hilariously narrated.

dave3593 likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. YamahaRick

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Prince is pressing pickle:

18. YamahaRick

19. YamahaRick

20. This is one of the coolest videos ive seen of the TGT. :) RoCars does some nice shit.

2023 Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT Coupe - Sound, Interior and Exterior - YouTube

The only difference between this one and mine is that I don't have the Alcantara seats and steering wheel. I went with the full leather package (the Alcantara steering wheel can't be heated).

This one also looks to be regular gloss black, where mine is the Chromite Black Metallic. In the dark they look the same, but in the sun the grey metallic shows up on mine.