1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

officer ponchirelli

Discussion in 'General' started by jarcoco, May 17, 2002.

1. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

link: http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/index.html

so how bout ponch riding with schwantz? heard ponch is pretty fast. bet he'd give old kev-o ride for his money. ponch is like the wind on that harley, boy. i know. i've seen every episode of chips. like the one where the speeding motorist takes the door off that blue 70's knockin boots van. ponch nearly lost his life. but you can bet your bippy that he rode like the devil to bring that motorist bent on destruction and mayhem to justice. even the chief had to agree that ponch is the bis-omb on the scooters, baby. course, his "partner" jon couldn't ride worth a sh!t. ponch always had to stop and wait on his a$$. spillin coffee his all over the place. ponch got all the chicks too. if ponch were here, i'd give him a high 5.
    but seriously, i think that ride is great, high 5 to kevin schwantz and eric estrada. i think all you folks down in atlanta should try and do that ride. ya dig?

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

He wuz ridin a Kawasaki not a harley. And it used to turn into a dirt bike when it jumped things. I always wanted a bike that could do that.:confused: :mad:

3. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

c'mon, are you guys kidding? john rode the wheelie on the new beamers on the chips reunion special. i'll take that bet, jarcoco. john would spank that a** any day of the week.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Bruce Penhall was the man in CHiPs. He was a shrimp, but he sure could ride a speedway bike!

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Oh, and I'll add to the Poncherello bashing by saying he was a better rider than he was an actor. :D

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

He looks maaaaaaahvelous!

It is better to look good than to act good. :D Apparently he's quite the soap opera star in Latin America. :eek:

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Re: He looks maaaaaaahvelous!

Yeah.....and David Hasselhoff is a huge recording superstar in Germany. :eek: I think I'll be sick now.

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Oh beautiful, for spacious skies.....

That just goes to show how superior our tastes are here in America. :cool: :D