1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

After 911 shows up, takes grandma to the hospital, saves her life but she'll never walk again, so she goes to a nursing home to wallow in her own shit until she eventually ends up with sepsis, I'll betcha if you asked grandma then would she have rather just been taken out back with a shotgun the answer would surprise you.

969, casjoker, Rebel635 and 1 other person like this.
  2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The 30MM cannon of freedom makes a glorious sound

casjoker likes this.
  3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

His name is "Brrrrt"

600 dbl are likes this.
  4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I know the guy who was responsible for identifying, mapping, operationally implementing and maintaining the low-level routes for Michigan. Fortunately, for him at least, most of this was done before working with EPA became onerous. But yes, changes were made every now-and-again because a rare bird decided to put a nest up over the weekend.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

To hell with Kirtlands Warblers!

6. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

Nuke the Snail Darters!

7. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I dont think the internet is the right place for you.

speedluvn likes this.
  8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Marketing is everything.

[​IMG]
    If "MuchoMacho" doesn't do it for you, try...

[​IMG]

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I take offense to him being offended.

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Living here in the 'burbs north of Syracuse airport, I used to run outside when I was a kid when I heard the A10's coming or going. Those things were awesome! Then the 174th TFW brought in the F16's...

I was in the Explorers program in high school, and we got to go to Drum and watch the A10's do practice runs up there. When the 174th was gearing up for the F16's, we got to watch both planes run the range. The F16's would run the gauntlet at twice the speed of the A10, but man when that cannon went off...

It was really cool.

CharlieY and Banditracer like this.
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

A10's used to make stealth runs on the radar station atop red rock mountain. They would fly nap-of-the-earth right over my house...maybe 100 ft up, just enough to clear the trees. Easy to see the pilot in there. Never saw any weapons but it was still impressive.

15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

tumblr_3f83139278cf4312486b2d037d9e649c_e65c0cdd_1280.jpg
    I found this at random. I don't actually get what it has to do with Jim Bakker.

K51000 likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

The approach to the local ang base is over my parents house. It's still a thrill to see them lined up to land. And orbiting when they are taking off. From when I was in jr high till just over the weekend still up there. Really very very cool.

Banditracer likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Focus more on the 911 pic and less on putting down granny. But yeah, humor is very pov driven.

19. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Blue Velvet...MOMMY...David Lynch classic.

I however take umbrage with the fuckin' meme. :beer: