1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Improved cylinder on top and modified choke on the bottom. Must be a sporting clays shooter.

2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Just read the incident report on that crash . Pilot misdiagnosed an aircraft malfunction and ejected the the self contained crew module. Ejection rocket motors ignited the forward fuel cell of aircraft and one of the two cables that attach the parachute to module was severed . Causing the module to land on it’s side instead of the airbag bottom. One of the two pilots suffered serious spinal injuries and could only fly in larger aircraft after that .

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The F-111’s escape capsule was a rather complicated affair. I believe it failed to perform in more than one class incident. In fact, two other jets that I can think of, with some variation hereof, had some problem. The XB-70 comes to mind as well as that of the B-1A. The systems performed especially poorly at low altitude.

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I can't see it.

8. gixxernaut

It's on a site that doesn't allow hotlinking of images.

So yer ginna hafta git that varmint from the sidewinding host by savin' it to yer pooter and uploadin' it ter the site right here. That is, if'n yer a mind to do all that.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

[​IMG]
    Does this one work?

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Johnny B. knows that one.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. gixxernaut

Works good enough to earn you a laurel and hearty bitch slap for reposting it.

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Short bus...figures.

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Anyone remember Bruce Transportation Group Racing? Similar, but different logo.

btg.jpg

casjoker likes this.
  14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

They're still around. LRRS #8 Cory Hildebrand. Alex Lyskawa, Brent's late younger brother, had "Short Bus" lettered on his bike.

15. Johnny B

Yes I do. I'm trying to figure out how many pages back that is.

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I bought one of the Bruce Transportation FX engines for my 929. It was basically an Erion engine. Was fun while it lasted. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Slap me bush...I am not searching 650 pages.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Made me think of Winston Rothschild of Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services and his marketing slogans.

Here's a few....

upload_2019-6-3_18-35-39.png

19. Johnny B

I'm not going to bother either. Between this and the joke thread, I'm not doing anything unless it's within a week or a few pages. I KNOW I posted it, though.

R Acree likes this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

She's a squirter. :D

[​IMG]