1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't mind insulting twits.:D

aaronson likes this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Valid point, Sir.

3. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If anyone in congress has a set of balls to pursue this, Omar is going down. I've read the article Fitton is referring to. The evidence is clear and plentiful.

http://dlvr.it/R8yYJ4

K51000 and kangasj like this.
  5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I give her till her very first public statement to play the race card. I love the race card. It signifies
    defeat and guilt.

K51000 likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes it does. :beer:

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

She’s not going anywhere, well, I hope not.

Y’all remember the pic of the President hugging the American flag. I want a tshirt with a pic of “The Squad” put in place of the flag. :crackup:

Quicktoy and blkduc like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess file Politifact under fake news now.....wow, are they intentionally being dishonest or are they actually run by robots I wonder.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    sheepofblue likes this.
  9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

“Now” ??? o_O:D

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh wow. Seems like nothing to investigate. Looks like Tom Fitton handed them everything.

12. StaccatoFan

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is interesting. Soros' commie crew must be restructuring again (justice democrats). This guy seemed to be the leader, wonder what happened?

AOC is a moron. She will just read the script of her new handler, that dumb broad has no thoughts of her own, remember she is an actor that answered a casting call...nothing more.

It will be very interesting seeing if they gain more power from the dems in the next election and even more interesting is watching this young communist party dominate the dems in a short period of time.

15. StaccatoFan

If I were to speculate, the USS AOC has hit an unexpected iceberg and he sees it..so the rat is abandoning this ship.

His evil plan to damage our Democracy using her as a puppet's not working out as he had hoped.

AOC loses in 2020 and joins Sarah Palin as a MSNBC political commentator. She doesn't go away, but thank
    GOD I won't have to see her fucking face on Fox at that point. I can tune her out by not tuning to that channel or web site.

So, he'll go back to the drawing board and try again with a new idiot.

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He's on the verge of being in legal hot water. He's going on the downlow program.
    AOC is a one termer anyway. He may resurface or just pull strings from the shadows with the next dumb ass shrill.

17. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

This is the reality of the situation. He isn't going anywhere, he is retiring from public view. While he doesn't have Soros money, he has deep pockets and to be honest he had already accomplished something. Despite all our mockery of AOC, they have managed to drag the democrats even further left.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah that's my gut feeling right now, he played too fast and loose and is trying to run before they figure out just how far he went.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes you wonder if he isn't really a republican :D

auminer likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Her comms director (Corbin Trent) is also going to her campaign and he was also part of the brain trust. Looks like her oppo is a concern for her to return another term.

Saikat was going after the House dems and I wonder if Pelosi discussed this with AOC's during the last one to one, get on the same page talk.