1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

GixxerBlade likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nope. No matter how much you may think so, that is not racist.

But beyond your idiotic fail, that is not what Trump is saying and you don't even fully quote him because you want so hard for your own president to be a racist, so you are taking it out of context. You have issues.

brex, aaronson and R Acree like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Three questions...

What "general consensus" are you talking about?

Are you trying to say that questioning anyone of color is racist?

Did you not get that Trump is defending Pelosi against idiots accusing her of racism?

cav115 and aaronson like this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Sorry no what?

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, what does race have anything.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I didn't do it, I want one of you guys to do it.
    I've seen enough shit that haunts my dreams.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your bullshit racist inference. You are smarter than that.

cav115 likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ummmmm...that it is a racist remark is the inference people are drawing. Because DJT tweeted go back to original country and they are women of color (I read the entire three part tweet). That is what the uproar is about. Someone asked how is it racist (more accurate would be how/why is it being perceived as racist), and I supplied the information. Whether I agree is immaterial; it is a stunningly unconsidered, inaccurate, impolitic and divisive remark in a who cares skirmish regarding four individuals who have likely peaked in their political careers. IOW, par for the course.​

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't care if they go back to their country. I only give a shit that if they are so unhappy with the current country they are in that they understand they can take a flight out to any other country they deem better. In other words..don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh please. Race has nothing to do with it. Them being of color is of no consequence. It's their actions and anti American stance that is The reason he's telling them to leave. Not their race or nationality. But by all means keep trying to make an issue when there is none.

kangasj and Banditracer like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Now if someone had said xenophobia or nationalism, maybe they’d have a leg to stand on...

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It is perceived as racist by people that are intellectually lazy. They are unwilling, or unable to grasp that citizenship is not a right and that it is about the legality, not the color. I don't want white Europeans here illegally. It is lazy to blame the divide on Trump. Immigration was an issue long before his election as other posts in this thread have pointed out.

17. sdg

sdg *

If the subject person was not born here, it is not racist at all. If they were, I will grant you that it is pretty racist.

There is nothing racist about calling a Mexican a Mexican. Calling them a spic is racist.

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

If you are the POTUS, and you say/type anything close to go back from whence you came to people of color, when those people are U.S. citizens, three of which were born in the country, you may not be a racist, but you are definitely an emotional moron. In no context can that remark be considered a good idea. I facepalmed and lololed. Just when I think DJT has hit rock bottom, he hustles off to Home Depot and grabs a bigger shovel.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    jase likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

It's CNN's consensus..and quite frankly...who gives a shit what they think?

Trump defending Pelosi...talk about "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" happening here.

Which is pretty awesome because maybe NOW this Congress will actually get SOMETHING done
    instead of talking about how outraged they are about everything they're going to do that has nothing to
    do with actually getting something done. I'd LOVE to see a Trump/Pelosi alliance that creates REAL
    bipartisan give and take legislation that is REALLY progressive. That's Government.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not racist.

YamahaRick, cav115 and brex like this.