1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t know, but I’ve never seem them in a tote type container.

bigtime likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Are you a member of a civilized tribe?

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm late to the discussion, but it occurs to me that if I were constantly looking over my shoulder due to my immigration status, I might make a serious effort not to draw any unwarranted attention from the local constabulary. I would be curious to know how the native born children of illegal immigrants compare to the overall population crime wise.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Authentic...Frontier...Jibberish!

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The reason for the decline in employed pasty white men is due to the predilection to hire anything but pasty white men.

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41889/meltdown-ocasio-cortez-explodes-after-fact-check-ryan-saavedra

The former bartender claimed on CBS News' "60 Minutes" on Sunday that people were too focused on being "factually" accurate,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oc...heckers-for-false-equivalency-bias-toward-her

“For example, it looks like @PolitiFact has fact-checked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and myself the *same* amount of times: 6,” she said. “She’s been serving for 2 years. I’ve served 4 days. Why is she fact-checked so little? Is she adhering to some standard we don’t know about?”

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01...o-cortez-attack-donald-trump-national-address

The freshman congresswoman from South Bronx, New York, appeared on MSNBC and blasted Trump, claiming there were multiple "falsehoods" in his remarks.

So I'm confused...she hates being fact-checked...but the President should be fact checked all the time? She should get a pass because she's only been in Office a short time?
    Welcome to the Big Leagues Sweetie...this is what happens when you run for Congress and win because you're cute, young, and pretty and have a great smile, but between your ears
    you rattle like a Maraca doing your rooftop dances in college. Maybe you should have studied? Your major was International Relations with a Minor in Economics...whomever took your tests for you, or sold you the answers at good old Boston U should maybe be hired as an advisor....you're gonna need all the help you can get.

lrrs517 likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wrong movie.

rd400racer and stk0308 like this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is something I dont get either. Anybody who can contribute, especially skilled labor, and who wants to be an American should have the opportunity to do so in a legal manner. It shouldn't take years or a bunch of money either.

Working here and leaving should be somewhat easy.
    Working here and staying a little harder.
    Becoming a citizen a little harder still.
    But all doable in a legal manner.

Immigration is the lifeblood of America. My family came here before the revolutionary war and many of my ancestors paid real dues to be here (I really haven't though). Everybody should have that chance to be an America because without a doubt, America is exceptional.

Illegal invasion should be prosecuted with fervor and target traffickers, illegal aliens, employers, everybody. Doing this will keep legal immigration the privilege that it should be.

TurboBlew and Motofun352 like this.
  9. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm Irish, white, and stay pretty busy.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ok. She's a huge idiot, but these are great.
    Sometimes I love the interwebs...

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Immigration is not all bad but the lifeblood :crackup:

Reality is we have had multiple periods of low to no immigration yet somehow prospered. If the immigrants were such beacons of light then why did other countries pass us when we were at low immigration? Fact is there have been some exceptional immigrants there have been mostly average ones. Currently the immigrant surge is impacting the profit for citizens to excel by depressing wages, something the current robber barons love.

I would even argue that with chain migration the value added via the immigrants has dropped substantially (just a guess though). :Pop:

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It depends on why they’re coming. Opportunity, good. Free stuff, bad.

14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

My legal immigrant female engineers are a truely advantageous asset to our team. They have a unique way of thinking that broadens our horizons.

- strong conservative

15. sheepofblue

But they are a value due to the skill of a different approach not because of diversity. If it was just diversity then any female would fill the slot and I would be saddened to find that you did not hire based upon skill but merely gender.

Oh and why do they have to be an immigrant? Or a female immigrant? What you value is differing approaches not diversity.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Diversity isn't remotely a sex or race thing. It's everything and anything that is different being all mixed together. Differing approaches is diversity in a job.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Damn...I agree with everything you said!

[​IMG]

jrsamples and Fonda Dix like this.
  18. sheepofblue

It is as promoted by the left and universities.

In a rational world I would 100% agree with your post, that is not where we currently reside.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I reside in one, not sure about the rest of you fools :crackup:

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Diversity is crucial to getting the best answer to a question/solution to a problem.

This beeb is a great example. It's largely (in very broad strokes) middle-to-upper-middle class white males, but there are definitely other demographics. With the broad diversity here, there's scarcely a question you could pose to the group that someone on here can't answer.

https://www.amazon.com/Crowdsourcing-Power-Driving-Future-Business-ebook/dp/B001BAJ2LQ

Jeff Howe's book on the subject talks a lot about how the inherent diversity in a crowd brings different perceptions/approaches/backgrounds to the subject. I especially like the part about the former Home Depot forklift driver who turned out to be the cat's meow for a hedge fund in the oughts. :p

blkduc likes this.