1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

She only said that because she knows it won`t happen. Don`t think she`d ever discipline herself.

2. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

for those that think any of this conversation is a new one, you may find this 8 minute clip interesting. i know as soon as JBS comes up, some of you will roll your eyes, but regardless of what you hear/think about them, these topics are still relevant.

why is this so hard? follow the constitution or change the constitution, but don't do neither.

gixxerreese, Motofun352 and blkduc like this.
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Damn... I especially like the 50% reduction in the government AND THAT WAS IN 1974!

turtlecreek likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The Gubment employees will get back/retro pay once the drama is over. So that's a complete non-issue. So they gotta tap into their savings for a little bit to make
    a few payments and buy some groceries to tide them over until they get it all back for sitting at home. Eh big deal.

Banditracer likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All it means is one thing - someone gave her a free apartment and paid her bills.... :D

Overall I do totally agree with her on this one.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I can't figure out why she's still trying to claim that one. She's been outed for it so many times you would think she would just give up.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Repeat anything often enough and it becomes truth. Have you not been paying attention?

9. shakazulu12

My bad. Tried to be logical for a moment. She should just go to claiming she's a war hero next.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:D Ok that cracked me up lol!

11. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

She will be a war hero after she is shot at a few times up in DC. Probably put herself in for the Silver Star.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Wasn't she the one who said SJW's should enjoy the same status as veterans of "other wars"

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No that was one of the evil white male dems...don't recall which one.

14. shakazulu12

Since she's "trans-Jewish", she can call herself "trans-Veteran" of her SJW campaign I guess. Sadly, people will eat it up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn, she's already telling Pelosi to get fucked. I can't possibly not like that.

cpettit likes this.
  17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It bothers me that Pelosi, who is already a way left psycho, is being told to get fucked because she is not left wing psycho enough.

18. Fonda Dix

Have you looked at AOC's New Green Deal?

Some are getting behind it even though it will destroy the energy industry and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs.

She is beyond dangerous.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Try watching Democracy Now! if you want more of that feeling. Before Trump got into politics, they were of course far left wing, but equal opportunity in calling out the BS on the left and right. Now it is too much Orange Man Bad to be worth watching. Same with Last Week Tonight.

20. Fonda Dix