1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSR250 MC16

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by spoon32, Aug 8, 2018.

1. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

I need to clear out some garage space and I think my nsr250 MC16 project might be one to let go. It’s a very good base for a restoration, track bike conversion, or to turn into something custom. All of the major pieces are included and to the best of my knowledge I believe nearly all the smaller pieces are too (including Tyga bodywork and mounting kit), with the exception of the powervalve computer. The engine does start, idle, and rev without issues, but it would probably be wise to at least do a top end rebuild on it. It was a japan import so there is no title for the bike. As you can imagine it needs help but I’m sure someone can put this higher on their priority list than where it currently sits on mine. Pictures available upon request. The bike is located in Xenia, Ohio.

Please contact me if you have any interest.
    --Eric

2. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

Photos of the bike are below. The tank, tyga fairings, and other parts are stored in a separate building. I can get photos of those too for serious parties.

Thanks,
    --Eric

Attached Files:

ducatilvr likes this.
  3. pjkraemer

pjkraemer Member

It's me again, from the Great White North : )

PM sent.

Paul

4. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

Attached Files:

5. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

Sale pending