1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSR 50

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Aug 3, 2018.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Trying to sell the bike for Kurts estate. Thought it might get some traction here in case people don't check the mini sub forum and might know a buyer. Do I have it priced right? I really don't know anything about these bikes I'm just trying to get it moved for Deidre.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2004-nsr-50r.354266/

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Nothing to add but well done looking out for his family. Thanks.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, you should be getting a ban right now and this thread deleted but. . . Location for the peeps?

4. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Winder, GA

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If it is a good runner then $2000 isn't bad. I have seen them sell for more. And good on you for helping the family.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Keep the asking price...gives you wiggle room without losing out too much. Someone will want it for that price.
    There's one at my local dealer, never been started as far as I know, they want $3500. I want it, but I'm not prepared to spend that money...yet. (But I would.)

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Then buy this one and save $1500. ;)

TurboBlew and t11ravis like this.
  9. fastfreddie

Brand new, right around the corner vs used, a long day's drive away AND return for $1500 less?
    I don't want either that badly...yet. :D (Other things going on at the moment.)

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Where are you located? This is the beeb...I am sure we can find a way to get it picked up and get it to you. It's a good cause. I don't mind putting some miles on the truck to help get it sold and relocated.

TurboBlew and t11ravis like this.
  11. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

If I wasn’t blowing dough on racing at vir tomorrow I’d pick it up. I think you can move it at that price. There’s a local guy to me trying to get 3k for one that doesn’t seem as nice.

12. fastfreddie

The "cause" is the main reason I support the asking price.
    Getting it isn't really an issue, but there is a new one sitting at the local shop. I don't, however, really know much about NSRs other than the general conceptions.

13. fastfreddie

Adding for the bump, does anyone have any info on Kurt's NSR? Anything done to it mod-wise, etc.?