1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now that's fast

Discussion in 'General' started by medicracer, Mar 3, 2004.

1. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

wholly chit!!!! a 46 by EB??? that's insanse!!!
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

2. woodwardln922

woodwardln922 Well-Known Member

I Just read that too! HOLY EFFING CRAP! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:clap: :clap:

3. medicracer

that has somewhat motivated me to try and get down there this weekend. :D

4. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

He's supposed to be on a live Wind Tunnel tonight....that should give them something to talk about... :)

5. medicracer

ya, like what he cleaned his leather with to get the sh!t out of them. :)

i cannot wait to hear what he has to say. (im my best surfer slang tone)
    :cool:

6. Makes me wish I didn't leave!!! The rest of the guys times were not that impressive considering the SStock times.

7. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

THAT IS FAST, but there are only 6 bikes even under 1:51, and Eric is 46 and some change. I don't expect much unless they cover the privateers a bunch. Looks like the premier class will be SStock, they have 13 guys under 1:51 and they are pretty close. Too bad Honda isn't runn SS instead of SB!

Also, FX is slower than SSport! Whats up with that? Isn't Daytona a HP track?

8. medicracer

i agree with you mostly. but even 48 flat is impressive.

let's not forget O-dawg.
    think he finished 12 or 13th. nearly hit a 51.
    go DAWG!!!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where is HRC Guy when we want him around? For once, I would be interested in listening to him.:D

10. medicracer

don't understand the FX/ SSport deal. but SS has always had a more level playing field than SB. it will be interesting to see if the DUC can actually make it 200 mi. for a change. :eek:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They can't afford the embarrassment. It's HRC bikes that are winning races, not Hondas.:D

That one is pretty interesting and makes me wonder what's going to happen around small racetracks. I had a feeling the 2004 classes did not make sense. It's already being confirmed.:confused:

12. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

Guess the FX bikes still aren't all set up yet. But if the lap times stay lower than SS, the class is gonna die fast.

Zemke is the only other rider in SBK to do more than one lap under 1:48.

DiSalvo and Gobert both did multiple 1:48. Too bad Spies and DiSalvo aren't in the SBK race.

Looks like one of the most interesting 200's yet! :D

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

formula extreme is a turd class.... they need a small bike class.

something like SV / hawk cup.

EBoz a 46!! :clap: :clap: :clap: the bigger question will it hold together for 200 miles!! can mladin stay with the lead bikes??

I still think superstock is going to be the best race...

spies...disalvo....damn those boys are flyin'!!

14. dav612

dav612 Well-Known Member

Michelin ROCKS!

15. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Can you imagine superstock guys rubbing elbows through the trioval into turn one like supersport does? only 20 mph faster!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

16. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I hope and pray that the Ducati does not break, and that someone else does not break Eboz.