1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not trying to be a douche but....

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Aug 27, 2012.

1. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Isn't chicken poultry Floridian dude a little redundant? :D

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, cause most Yids I know are far too smart and much too cheap to waste money on racing. :crackup:

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah, you were talking about the shyster? Nah, he's a solid dude even if he is a thief and a jew. :D

As for banning you? Eh, can't remember you doing anything that would make me even think about that. Takes a lot for me to do that with anyone.

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

WTF....

Morris is Jewish????

:D

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I find that hard to believe as I think there would be a conflict of interest.

He's a long haired "free" lovin hippie type musician. That seems at odds with the jewish belief structure....you don't give nothing away for free. :D

6. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Frank Perdue and the suicide chickens?

:D

7. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

No charles lets start here.......... firstly its a good thing that you have a large host of gay friends here to back you . Kudos ;)

Secondly Its my belief that the leader of this clan is also himself questionable and therefor your allie .....

Thirdly your admittance that you cant ride for shit guaruntees us never being on the same track at same time ..... lucky you

forth ...... I meant no disrespect to anybody jewish mmwhoever ?/ gay (chuck) / slow (most of you )

And finally

who is racer X ? Is that your stage name at the tool factory :rolleyes:

Do you have photos of justin Beiber on your mighty SV prehaps :crackup:

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

My name is Jay. My stage name is T Jay, but not at the tool factory. Only at Holmes Swinging Sirloin revue. :D

I've moved on from Beiber (although he is quite talented). I now follow the group, One Direction. ;)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who's that? Who is the leader of the clan?

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I don't believe it either, see below.

It is bizarre, he gave me a chainsaw and a rear stand at Tally.

<edit> It's a plot, methinks.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Can't be you and me. You are just a lowly squadron leader and I don't even rank that high. :D

12. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

First, where did we establish that I have a large host of gay friends? If you read back, we only know that I have a boyfriend. That's one person, and to call him a friend is an understatement... if you know what I mean. ;)

Second, I don't know what an allie is so you'll have to clarify. Is that a chick's name? Are you calling Mongo a chick? :confused:

Third, I'll ask you to point me to where I acknowledged that I couldn't ride for shit; while you're failing to do so I'll point out that my ability to ride has nothing to do with your bigoted diatribe. It's a nice fifth grade attempt at misdirection that goes perfectly with your fifth grade communication skills and your corresponding height. I do commend you for trying.

You go ahead and keep backtracking on your hate speech. Shit gets real when people who know you see your true colors, eh bud?

:Pop:

13. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

And we catch yet another gear!!

This thread has potential.....

14. wicked1

You couldnt be real if the chicken shit up your ass had a road map to a clue . Which you apparently have none . Your Am status implies you cant ride for shit... Your mastery of BIG WORDS Implies what ? Nothing idiot ..... Big talk equals what ???

more money ? more what ? Faster lap times ? Your really that stupid arent you ???

hows that for keeping it real Fucktard ......look that one up genius

and that sweet ride your posting up on your sig means

your just rollin in the jack ...............refer to name above

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Wait just a minute there Wicked1...

I'm a thieving, underhanded, no good lawerin' crook because I sold my friend a shitty no good girly bike? The same bike that he's cleaning house on right now (said house cleaning being the original premise of this thread)?

I'm confused. Explain yourself.

16. wicked1

we all thieves in our own little ways

isnt this more fun then talking about where spies is going to ride next ......seriously lol

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Not to pick nits, but you calling someone stupid in a rant, when you cannot form a single sentence without error, calls into question more than your (lack of) smarts.

Sean, I know it might be bad for business, but are you ever compelled to simply toss a member on the basis of their lack of mental acuity?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been tempted many many times :D

19. wicked1

Great :rolleyes: Another english major ................has no bearing on income .
    idiot ....what dont you get ?

So whats your point ? Is this all you capable of is critiquing my writing skills or lack of .......I'm amost positive your another one of those keyboard racers,,,, loser

Mental Acuity ? huh ? How bout a simple Fuck you buddy

lmfao

20. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

Theres a fine line between a cool dude and a stupid gay fat forum police nazi in dire need of an ass bruising and you sir ran waaaaaaaay past that line a long time ago with all those breast milk shakes you run around with. I can see ditz face covered in the "wera" cream now. :beer:

As far as matt goes being fast in expert? Are you Fukin kidding me?! I lapped him as a novice at RRR when he had them fancy white plates. So all you dudes crying that he's back in the yellow where he belongs are SLOOOOOOOOW anyway. But hey this is the 13x carebear forum so I guess no one should expect any less from the national racer autism society.

Rock on fags :rock: