1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not That anyone cares.

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

The Tampa Bay Bucs just desimated the St. Louis offense again on Monday Night Football. That makes 3 years in a row we have dominated that so called "Greatest Show On Turf"

And you know what else. I used to hate Madden and all his dribble on Fox but i think ABC has a good thing going with Maden and Micheals on MNF........

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I'll remember your 3 wins

As I polish our 2 NFC Championship trophies and Superbowl rings....

3. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

All good things must come to an end...

4. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Ill give you the Superbowl and Ill give you 1 NFC game.
    But you have to admit that you got way way lucky when you beat Tampa to head to that Super bowl.

On a side note:
    I do hope you guys find your Offense because its gonna be a long year if you dont.
    Good luck and Good game tonight.
    Hope you whoop Sanfran next.

5. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Oh yea...
    I almost forgot. I sat in the stands at the Old Sombrero for the NFC champ game when the Rams beat the Bucs 9 to 0 on three field goals. Now that was a bad day in Bucs history.
    The Jonh Mc Kay era.....
    Boy i sure dont miss those Orange and White uniforms.
    :Puke:

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hoo-ray for the Bucs! BTW, how did Orlando's team do? ;)

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I would watch more stick and ball sports if the players had motors strapped to them!!!!:Puke:

8. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

dec·i·mate:
    1 : to select by lot and kill every tenth man

Damn, the NFL is getting pretty rough these days! :eek:

9. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

Re: Re: Not That anyone cares.

Thats only what? 2 guys. Thats not too bad. Besides the water boys would get it first. :D

10. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

A dirty little secret

There is not much to figure out concerning the Rams offense. The O-line is average at best, and teams that can get a strong push from 3-4 guys can drop 7-8 into coverage. Even when they were above average, the Bucs can get pressure, when motivated, from their front 4. Again, no surprise the Offense doesn't score as much when Warner is running for his life and the receivers are picking through 7-8 defenders.

So far this year, the starting RT didn't even play in college. Our usually very good Guard Adam Timmerman has a pretty bad knee. So, with one terrible player on the line and another hobbled, they are going to struggle against teams with strong D-lines, which the Broncos, Giants, and Bucs all have.

If Timmerman can get healthy and St. Clair either gets replaced or transformed into average...I still like their chances.

11. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Re: Re: Not That anyone cares.

I was born in Tampa, Lived most of my life in Tampa, Have all my Family in Tampa.

I only live in O-town because of my Wife and work.(when i had a job)

Trust me giving up my season tickets was the hardest thing I EVER had to do.
    Orlando sucks as far as Football.
    We had the XFL Rage BOOOO Rahhhhhh they sucked and the league was a joke.

12. dave333

dave333 traveler

Madden is good. Al Michaels??? PuhhhhhLEASE!!!

:Puke:
    :Puke: :Puke:
    :Puke: :Puke: :Puke:
    :Puke: :Puke: :Puke: :Puke: