1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure why...

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by ghetto customs, Sep 17, 2013.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Im allowed to use a keyboard, but sometimes ya gotta, right? and I suck at spelling and grammer btw...

So for that, you wanted some feedback on this endurance shanananagans, Im a retard and want to say, DO IT!! ( Sucks about Summit though )

I like the Couch proposal, just because it will get me off the couch for several hrs!:clap: He has offered cash as an incenative, but if its a situation of needing more cash to pay for whatever extra, take his money and pay the difference! He doesnt mind, we all just wanna race! Oh and if possible, let it be the price of a 6 hr. :up: so us mildly poor team can afford it... An 8 hr endurance is something weve all wanted to do for several yrs now. Preferably half day and half night, but we all know Barber sucks in a few ways and this is one them were they wont let us... So start the sum beech at 8am till 4pm. Everybody works an 8 to 10 hr day usually right? So whoever has to work it, will be ok so Make it happen and lets have a funday Friday! Billy will survive as long as he stays sober and away from the strip clubs afterwards! :Poke:

If you are going to do the RA endurance on the 4th, make it a 6 hr so the last 2 rounds are a true race of endurance. Im sure its asking too much to have a 6 and 8 hr, but wouldnt be fun?? You guys have ways of promoting for free with all the social media and wouldnt Ulrich write a few articles for ya? You already have a those "bitchers" that decide to sign up for every form of media but are more retarded than me and cant keep up with all of them! But one way or another, they will here about these last 2 events of endurance and would find the challenge appealing and say, "Hell Yeah, lets race!". I mean look at Couch and Travis, they wanted a longer race at CCS and down at Jennings, and they got it! Well... the Jennings racers wanted a longer 250 race, but still, the long races are more awesomeness! Im still hoping you guys will bite the bullet and do another 24hr sometime! Id have every 650 jockey I could crame in a U-haul and be a day early! Im positive I could put 650 in the top 3! BAM! Challenge on the table!

I told you Im a retard, but listen, we all dont have TOBC money and I have no ways of offering anything but if you set these events, others like myself will empty piggy banks to come and race for you guys because we like WERA and we like racing. More importantly, our friends. You have said you love endurance more then anything, so lets DO IT! :)

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

:stupid: Nice two-finger typing skills Chris :up:

Suggestion... for teams that may struggle with the expense of entry/tires/fuel costs, allow additional riders to sign up on each team to help offset the cost for all members. I'd love to do every other hour of an 8 hr race but honestly it'll get expensive. Doable either way.

Don't know if I can do the RA round especially if it's an 8 hr but it's not off the table. Will see what we can do.

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yea, what he said! I think...

4. couch

couch Well-Known Member

I, for one, love your passion... there's nothing better than Endurance Racing... for the track time, for the team, for what it takes to win... but, sadly, I think the higher powers have squashed the proposal... confirmed in another email a few minutes ago.

5. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Blame it on the carny hands....

I hate to see another round cancelled or rescheduled.
    Major props to Jon on the proposal.
    I'd love to see an eight hour cause that would kick ass!
    So, I guess I'll just go run that long instead.

6. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I'm ready! See you at Warner Park :cool:

7. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Agreed. :up:
    Ya know, my office currently needs a front desk person...

8. ghetto customs

I feel the love from you guys! ( sniff )

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Gutted to hear the decision. We have conflicts that cannot be overcome, and were stoked at the double-bubble-header idea. Sorry to miss racing you guys.

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Damn, feel bad for you guys and will miss seeing the yellow bike out there.
    Beer is definitely on me at GNF. :beer:

11. ghetto customs

This thread needs boobs to cheer everybody up! The work computer can't have boobs on it so who can boob it up??

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Dave, how bad is your conflict and is it for Rd Atl??? If we could get you an SV to ride from this end could you fly out?

I'll give you a free Morris T!!!!:D

Is it a 4 hr at Rd Atl?

13. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Morris, I'm just an outsider watching the Monkeys-TWF team, but I think their transport, bikes and equipment are in the greater ATL area. It sounds like Dave and company have other commitments for that RA date. I'm sure airline tickets are a sore subject with them. Again, I'm just an outsider, but reading their posts, that is what it sounds like to me. Peter

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Believe it or not, our van is up near West Virginia. Who would have thought?
    At least two of us cannot make the round. I might be able to pull some magic, but its very unlikely. Sure would have preferred the Barber doubler.

15. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

If any one needs a rider for Road Atlanta, I could be interested in the right deal. I have alot of endurance experience. Lance

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I figured there were some serious conflicts. But to help out Dave, even tho he's a rough dude, I would do my best to get something going somehow.

You can always store your stuff at my place if you need. 100 miles south of Atlanta. Then I could have driven it to Rd A for ya (Barber too).

17. AFM555

AFM555 The Surf Monkey

hmmmm. when is this next round going down that you are lacking riders for?

18. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Not just van/bikes, I was there as well. Instead racing I spent day feeding Virginia birds.