1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not a hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Sep 18, 2019.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

THEN WHAT IS?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If they'll finesse several of them full of bullets the rest of them will start to think twice about shit like this.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Can you imagine the outrage if it were groups of white men attacking a black man?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hands up, don't beat.

Chris likes this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds like something a mother would say to her teenage son...

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That analogy kinda works.

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No one is “shocked” that a 13 year old thug participated in these muggings.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

20 years ago I would have been.

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Rrrrrrrrrrrn’t you supposed to be yelling at kids to get off your damn lawn?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fack no...the little bastages might be packin.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

My old Mexican gangbanger buddy told be how to deal with groups of blacks. “Pick one and fuck him up, they run when they see blood and realize it’s real.” Everything I’ve seen has shown this to be a true statement. This guy’s mistake was not fighting as soon as they surrounded him.

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The problem is the victim is drunk and would probably not be able to put up a fight. If you are not drunk it is remarkably easy to defeat a drunk person even one on one. That is why the initial tests by the gang are to see how drunk the victim is before going after them.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well, that makes it more betterer.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This validates both my decision to not be a drinker and my decision to be armed.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Where are the usual band of race baiters standing line to jump front of camera to tell us all they condemn this type of behavior? Seems they get awful hard to find when these things happen and the one on the ground doesn't have enough melanin in their pigmentation.

Gorilla George, kangasj and cav115 like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Definitely a pattern. They are targeting drunk people. :crackup:

Talk about dancing around the fact that all the attackers are black while all the victims are white. You can actually see them bite their tongues while thinking how to respond with out bring race into the conversation. But if things were reversed, this would be the main topic of discussion.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

In no way shape or form is this a hate crime. How dare you even insinuate such a horrible thought?

That white dude being beaten to within an inch of his life is hardly a crime compared to you suggesting that this attack could in any way be racially motivated.

18. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Maybe they are so color blind they didn't notice????

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Somali.

20. My thoughts exactly.