1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nose hairs

Discussion in 'General' started by njracer, Oct 19, 2017.

?

Nose hairs?

1. Trim with scissors

7 vote(s)
    9.6%
  2. Trim with a nose hair trimmer

24 vote(s)
    32.9%
  3. Yank the fuggers out

39 vote(s)
    53.4%
  4. Go old man and let them grow!

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  1. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

I got desperate earlier today and used the backside of my electric shaver. Yea the part you use to trim your sideburns. Don't judge me, my nose was connected to my mustache. REALLY hard to get a good angle with that thing.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yank em. I actually went to a beauty supply store and told the girl behind the counter I didn't care how much they cost, even if it was $100, I wanted a pair of damned tweezers that would actually MEET ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE DAMN CONTACT PATCH instead of just at one point along one edge. I think they're called "Tweezerman" brand and they work pretty damn well. Weren't $100 either, more like $20 IIRC.

The name makes me wonder if they're owned by Leatherman... :confused:

EDIT*** it IS Tweezerman... and I just visited their website, and now I'm ordering the tweezerman "Expertweeze lighted slant tweezer" so I don't have to hold the flashlight with one hand, the tweezers with the other, and grow a third hand to pull the side of my nostril up to get at those little boogers hiding in the corners.

Thanks a lot OP.

:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Jesus H Christ we've hit rock bottom on the beeb. Smh.

badmoon692008 and auminer like this.
  4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No way. It may have started down there but this has segued into cool tool territory now. Check it out, diamond plate on the toenail trimmers.

[​IMG]

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You suck.

Speaking of suck, anyone have a recommendation for a vacuum cleaner? Want to get the wife something she's never used before... :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

roomba, one of the good ones though.

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, I googled the website and checked out the merchandise. Next thing I know, I get an email thanking me for signing up. What the fuck kind of big brother bullshit is that? :eek:

9. auminer

Your microphone did it...

jrsamples and Lawn Dart like this.
  10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Who the fuck yanks out nose hairs by the root?! :eek:

I actually know a guy who does this. He used needle nose pliers though. That's some barbaric shit.

terminus est likes this.
  11. auminer

Apparently 53.7% of beebizens do.

12. Lawn Dart

You people are Neanderthals.

How do you get through two without being blinded by eye-watering, runny nose? Its not like plucking an eyebrow... Nose insides are sensitive.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't know Dart...when I pluck out those weird eyebrow hairs, they be some water. Not sure how my wife can do it all the time.

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I vote for nose hair extensions. Leave them in!

Attached Files:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Let me guess: you've tried yanking them without pressing on your nose with your free hand. :rolleyes:

:D

16. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So this thread yesterday was the first time I posted on here!!! Back in95 96 97 i ran wear national callenge !! Had to travel by myself sometimes!! Shit u not plucking my nose hairs saved me from going to sleep at the wheel!!!!! Don't drink coffee!! Mountain dew and chain smoking only helps so much!!! Again onceyou get past the eyes watering

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Practice and being a man.

John Branch likes this.
  18. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Not barbaric, manly. Who needs special full contact tweezers when the needle NOSE pliers are in the tool box. That's why they are called that, cuz it's for the nose.

I think of pliers as more of a mouth than a nose, so this must be the original intended use. To the tool box! Today is gonna be better than yesterday.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Lawn Dart

I'll be honest, I've only tried like once. That was enough for me... I thought it was one of those Jackass type stunts when I saw the guy I know do it with needle nose pliers.

20. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Grossest post/poll ever!! Ewww