1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Florida National

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by gpracer15, Apr 9, 2002.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Who is going to North florida for the 125 GP?

2. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

I'll be there but on my 250 for F2. Think they'd let me pull one plug cap off and run 125 that way?

Monty

3. Team Road Rage

Team Road Rage Well-Known Member

Monty,

I will be right behind you for awhile, anyway. You are going to love it. This track is perfect for us 2 strokers. Are you competing in Heavyweight also? Chris and I are. It is just such a long drive for one sprint race (12 hours for us.)

I heard Disalvo has the overall lap record, I believe 1:17's. I got down to 26's. My plan this time is to end up in the 23-24's.

See you in 10 days.

Bryan

4. JurgenW

JurgenW Well-Known Member

Hey there,

Team InfoTech Racing is trying to make it. Nicky wants to race with you guys more and learn new tracks.

What are your gearing suggestions for NFMP

Thanks

C'ya there

Jurgen www.teaminfotech.com

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

hey all, is this track fairly easy to learn?

Whats a good 125 lap time?

6. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Hey Bryan,
    Missed you guys at NoProblem. I thought for sure you'd be there.

23's or 24's? C'mon man, shoot for 19's-21's! Not counting tracks where the AMA guys run, I try to shoot for 3 seconds shy of the track record, give or take. Maybe I can get a little closer at NFMP, as long as I don't miss half the practices like at No Problem, grrr [​IMG]

I'll be doing F2 and maybe F1, F1 is always at the end of the day and makes the day soooo long. It would be nice if they'd run F1 BEFORE F2 sometimes so we could get a shake down race. It seems every other class has that ability most of the time.

Hope you have a safe trip and see you next weekend!

Monty

7. Team Road Rage

Team Road Rage Well-Known Member

Monty,

All right I will take of my skirt and twist that mighty RS wide open. I just needed some motivation.

Bryan