1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North American Talent Cup

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Nov 23, 2021.

1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

For anyone keeping up here is the schedule for Round 2. Still trying to figure out live timing. MRA has a "Live Timing" link, but not sure it will work.

Jayden has the home track advantage. Will the field catch up to Jesse? Two twenty minute sessions before qualifying!

Live Timing - Motorcycle Roadracing Association (mra-racing.org)

[​IMG]

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Racehero seems to work pretty good for timing. Dare I say better than racemonitor

3. FastByKids

4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

There were two or three red flags yesterday. Kid had to be transported. Wishing him the best

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Do you know which kid it was?

6. FastByKids

Race #2 unofficial.

I know Alex had a highside and broke his toe yesterday. Not sure about the other red flags.

[​IMG]

7. FastByKids

Not sure who is paying attention?

Appears the field has tightened up!

The Roebling round looked like a Moto3 race!

New faces on the podium...

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

No offense, but 2nd place fastest lap is 4 tenths off although close at the finish and 3rd place is over a second a lap off.

That doesn’t seem to tightened, compared to when we were running little bikes, but I could be remembering through rose colored glasses?

9. FastByKids

Was watching a buddies live FB feed and it looked like a freight train of angry bees crossing the line every lap!

Race 1: Eight bikes within a second at the finish

Race 2: Eleven bikes within a second at the finish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

These were very close and exciting races. Fun to watch the pack stay so tight throughout the whole race!

FastByKids likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The races were indeed insane and close.

FastByKids likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Yea that is excellent and close. The other results were not showing that? Unless I read it wrong while sitting in a parking lot in my phone. Lol

Very cool how close these were!!!! Makes we want to watch it, Do you mind putting up a link or send me a PM on how to watch.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Some people there had it on their facetubes pages, there's nothing official happening with video. Our rounds will be on race-monitor.com for live timing

14. FastByKids

We had race monitor on and fed into FB live video.

Not sure if Ed has this to public. But if you need to be friends tell him PIA Hank sent ya. He’ll understand! :beer:

15. Boman Forklift

Cool. Weird to not know anyone, compared to knowing almost all the riders years ago. I bet that was interesting to watch in timing and scoring with all the data. And how close they were.

The first one when I thought they weren’t close, was that a different class? It looked like there were 2 riders close then 12 seconds back one rider then 25 seconds back another, then 30 something back another, etc.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What were you looking at? The screenshots above your post this morning?

Those were from the MRA event, not this past weekend.

17. Boman Forklift

Yes that is what I saw. Reading on my phone, so I missed that it was not the talent cup.

18. FastByKids

Make sure to check the dates. Think you are looking at a old post. I need to do a better job of putting more details and explanations.

Yes, it was crazy because all THREE of my kids are really into as they are friends with many of the riders. The FB live feed had a five second delay from the race monitor. When a rider crosses the line their data highlights the whole row. Each lap everything highlighted and names would jump around. I'll suggest to someone to FB live Turn 1 as that is where the true action is!

Hearing the parents excitement and unintentional commentary added to the realism.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was - it was just the event they did with MRA in CO.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. FastByKids

Team Miller had the pleasure of training with Alessandro Di Mario over the weekend. Great kid and family. Awesome story of him coming from Italy a couple years ago. Apparently he went from the pocket machines straight to a R3. Completely skipped the mini bikes! :eek:

He used his Cup bike to burn a hot lap which I'm sure is the circuit record. (G&J Kartway)

Afterword he spent time with the kids sorting their chassis (controls) then coached them to their track PR's!

Good times, feeling blessed!

Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.