1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Snow!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Damn it! 4 inches of snow in Montgomery, Alabama, and there ain't a lick of moisture within miles of Northern Virginia!

This is completely unnacceptable!

By the time it gets up here, it's going to be rain or slush or some other worthless crap.

Oh well....

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Damn southerners are stealing everything we have that's good...

3. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Well-Known Member

Come on North where the REAL action is! Don has his dish shoveled out so we can go to Buffalo and drink his beer. Maybe we can get Due North to come down from Toronto with some of that good Canadian brew! Eh ya'll!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. nancy junge

nancy junge Vesrah Suzuki

There is just the tiniest bit on the ground here. Not enough to go xc skiing, but it is just the right conditions for Mark and I to use our new snow tires on our mountain bikes. Because it was only in the teens the last week or so, today when it got back up to 25 it felt so nice out we went for a ride at our favorite trails. And the bonus is that with this weather there were no posers there. And since everything is frozen, you're bikes clean when you finish.

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I saw on the Weather Channel that Danville, VA has 7 inches. I bet Bruce is out right now sinking Coronas into the snow banks to keep them chilled while he makes drunken snow angels. [​IMG]

I guess it's a real fine line around the D.C. area as to who is getting snow and who is getting rain/freezing mix.

Anything major accumulating up there yet Sean?

6. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Well, I haven't seen the sun for the past 5 hours, but I rode into work today. (Yeah, it was COLD AS HELL, but nothing sounds better than a Yamaga SRX-600 with a Supertrapp exhaust in a parking garage. (I have never engaged in so much gratuitous throttle blipping in my entire life.)

However, outside temp is 30.9 degrees F, 46% humidity. No snow. [​IMG] (No precipitation anywhere for that matter. I think you have to go south and hour or so.)

[This message has been edited by Novice#230 (edited 01-03-2002).]