1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Prime Day thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by acorn27, Jul 16, 2018.

1. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Any sweet deals to be found for Prime Day?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing I've seen that I need/want.

MachineR1, G Dawg and 418 like this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I tried to participate in it last year and it was a full time job just to search through the crap. I'd rather pay the extra $ and get my purchase done in 30 seconds.

4. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think I'm gonna get my a tac vest for my nerf gun arsenal :D

6. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Saw Eurmax 10x10 canopy with walls and weights was lightning deal for $215. 100% claimed within minutes of the start.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good price for sure.

8. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

That's actually awesome. Even comes with a skull mask for striking fear into your 6 year old enemies.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I like dogs and all but these guys are pissing me off. Every single time I search this is what I get:

amazon dogs.jpg

Killswitch likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who's "triggered" by their membership increase???

After 5-6 yrs of service, I'm pretty I'll be dropping them next month when my renewal is up.

12. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

That’s why Bezos is valued at over $150 billion, richest man of all time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XFBO likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

1000% my motivation to say GFY......and it's not like it was a 5% hike either, scumbags went straight to a 20% jump. No thanks.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Saved over $250 last year. AFTER deducting my membership fee!

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I get an extra 2% back on everything I buy on Amazon if Im a prime member, it literally pays for itself.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. I get money back on the card and I use points to get free shit. I also get points on my Amex that I use for business expenses (several thousand dollars per month) that I use on Amazon. I rarely pay for anything on Amazon out of pocket.

17. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Nope. I thought about dropping them but then I realized I'd have to go to target, walmart, etc. once a week and I HATE shopping. Benzos has me by the short hairs.

track wagon likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I think Walmart is offering free shipping to compete against Amazon.....they'll have to do much more than that, like fix their website but it'll be real interesting if a war breaks out between those two giants.

19. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Yea walmarts been advertising free 2 day shipping and the fact you dobt have to be a member but their website does suck....and its walmart...the devil.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Don’t forget to use www.smile.amazon.com and setup Roadracing World as your org for the donation.