1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicky: why???

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Mar 12, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wayne Gardner needs to be on that list.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not on any list I've ever written.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not about your personal feelings, it's about what he accomplished on the track.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, depends on the length of the list I guess. He did manage to win races on that bike Honda forced on him.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And he won the title in '87 with most race wins so yeah he is worthy of the list I'd say as well.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Oh....I was going off the question above regarding titles from MotoGP, WSBK, and national title like AMA superbike.

Side note....WSBK riders that moved up to GP and won were Chris Vermeulen and Spies

7. Roche and the badass &^$# dude below won WSBK after Grand Prix.

[​IMG]

8. Yeah, and Scott Ru$$ell too.

9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

See, I knew I'd forgotten someone. :up:
    I was considering those that made their true bones in GP racing. Only Checa of your list counts on that. Corser and Bayliss were WSB guys who boomeranged back from GP to WSB after washing out.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  10. Seven someones :Poke: :D

11. I believe this is what is known as, "moving the goalposts." ;)

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Actually, that was my original inquiry, who's won a championship in BOTH World orgs. Then it morphed into who's been in both orgs and won a Championship in WSBK.

Hence my enthusiasm to see Nicky move over to WSBK and win a championship there.

13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Hey, it's the intranets. Them goalposts are modular :crackup: