1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well here's hoping the Jets still lose and Cleveland too, but do it while scoring a lot of point (I'm playing Mongo in Fantasy and he has the Cleveland D).

Is there a way for both team to get a loss and not tie? That would be ideal :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What the absolute hell happened yesterday? I got screwed over by New England three different ways :crackup:

It was fun around half time of the 1pm games, looked pretty even then shit went downhill for me quick even with my players doing well.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

The Jets have no hope scoring anything tonight, so I fully expect you to win.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way in hell the Browns will be able to get 24 points on defense.

Wonder if the boss will let me go watch this one at the bar, I did make her steak for dinner last night :D

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  5. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

The Buffalo Bills (the best and only team in New York State) starts the season 2-0 with two road games in New Jersey!

dtalbott and Banditracer like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Let's not get all crazy in here. They are probably two of the worst teams in the NFL. So don't go make a Josh Allen statue outside your stadium anytime soon.

7. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Hey, we haven't had much to get excited about the last 19 years. Josh is the first Buffalo QB to throw more than 200 yards in 7 straight games since Jim Kelly. Let us have our moment as it won't last past week 4 when Tom and the Patriots come to town LOL!

BigBird likes this.
  8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Hey, don't sell my Dolphins short. 0 and 16 baby!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It wasn't too long ago, the man had to watch The Peterman try to steer his team. Let him have this.

BigBird likes this.
  10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Would that be a new record, the only team to go undefeated AND winless for a season? :beer:

rd400racer likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

well since they are the only ones to go undefeated, (18-1 came close :crackup:) they would be the only ones to get that record :Poke:

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey We play each other in December...someone will walk away with some type of W, even if it's a 1/2 of a Win.

rd400racer likes this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You had to bring that up didn't you. :crackup:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I ain't saying much till after week 4. If we're 4 and 0 after that I may start to make a little noise. :D

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jets are sucking worse than the Browns.

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

3rd QB and 4th kicker will have that effect lol...

BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Only the Jets really find new ways to get destroyed. The very very few Jets fans that I know had SB aspirations with their Newest Joe Namath and Bell and improved WRs.

well....:crackup:

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

and the Giants name Daniel Jones new starting QB.

Can't blame the first two losses on Eli. Secondary sucks, no pressure on the ball in the first game, and he's missing his top 3 wideouts.

Great time to switch QBs. :rolleyes:

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not a bad time to start getting the new kid some reps. You expect things will suddenly improve in the meantime?