1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from Honda

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Apr 3, 2014.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

just looks funny...Wayne Toyota, Senior Manager for Honda

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Here is another for you BigBird.

Just a couple days ago, Honda announced that Mr. Suzuki, President of HRC, would move to a different position in Honda.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very cool for Mike!

5. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Congrats Mike, please bring back the gear driven cam V4's:):beer:

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

or sponsor many more American road racers :)

7. MikeS310

MikeS310 New Member

OK guys I had to join this forum to respond to Ken about me being old...not true. Well somewhat true lol. Glad to be back into the Motorcycle business, and hope to see some of you next weekend in Austin!

Mike Snyder
    WERA EX 31

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  8. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

Stuff like this happens from time to time.. some guys are happy, others.. well less... Rumors happen all the time. I hear there will be more shuffling of the deck soon... Glad I am now out of that.. sad I am out of it as well... In my years, I never made it to the M/C side. Good Luck Mike..!

Ron

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

If you're not old how come your first race bike was a Honda CB750F DOHC and it was a current model?

Get us some of the cool bikes and keep the cruisers in Japan.

Are you going to be responsible for getting a CB500 cup going with WERA next year? I would like to do that, cause the EX250 is a little too small for a full figured guy like me. Kinda like you on your FZR400 :) I still smile at that.

Ken