1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie!

Discussion in 'General' started by motoho, Apr 14, 2005.

1. motoho

motoho Well-Known Member

Well, it is impossible to tell what you know about racing since all you post are photoshopped pics of Adam. Perhaps you are some racing savant, I don't know.

Attending them for fun- it was a joke. As compared to people who just need attention.

Hardly a prude. Have you seen my name? I'm not offended by anyone getting married, I am far more disturbed by the fact that web will have offspring.

:D

2. chalktome

chalktome Well-Known Member

wtf?
    isn't that the string of photos er docs use to cure medication induced 4hr. bones?
    :Puke:

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Rosie looks like she wants to eat that bear!
    C'mon Rosie! Stick to the diet! You can do it!

4. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

WTF??????..........This fuckin thread sucks ass!

Motoho shows up and shits on web...ok

Webmunchkin retaliates with savage wit.......ok

Bikegirl takes the blame for webdwarfs complaints to the mods....ok

Dave halfheartedly tried to keep this one somewhat civil.....ok

The CHINESE delivery guy bought a fuckin (japanese)civic....Who would have guessed, but~..ok

Oddo........Oddo shows up after finding the steak dangling in front of him, gets the virtual "GO" from dave........has a coconspiritor to commisureate with.....and decides to post pics of his immedaite family.........What the hell is up with that?.......OK

Motoho.......Where the hell are the topless pics?
    Oddo....Where the hell did you lose your boner for web?
    Dave......Order some cantonese takeout and see what those guys show up driving
    Bikegirl......Admit it....it's your fault adam didn't make the cut in his last feeble attempt...right.:rolleyes:
    Adam......You passed Mladin??.......I just played the whole thing backwards and you're so fuckin slow Matt still passed you...yep....even in reverse.:moon:

How the hell did I miss this thread ? :D

5. Johnny B

Like you'd know what to do with them.
    To borrow from Julian Ryder, If you fell into a barrel of boobies, you'd come up sucking your thumb.
    Do I hear Shizzle calling for you, butt pirate? (nice corner you got there)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  6. Johnny B

Would it help if I posted purse fight alerts over at the NESR Board, Lew?

7. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

You know.......That might just work.:D

8. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

If you consider each forum a different section of the paddock it's a little easier to understand this place. General is a combo of a lot of different spots but usually wherever the most full coolers or the keg happens to be - you know over where the idtios are doing wheelis on pit bikes. Tech is the spot over by the guys that have been doing this a long time and really know their shit. Their lights are still on outside their trailer at midnight because they're helping another rider get their shit fixed for tomorrow even though they've been up since 5am working on their stuff in between helping other people - but they still do it because that's who they are. Vintage is where the peeps with a more relaxed attitude but no less drive are chillin, having a beer and staying away from the larger party and the inevitable blood spilling that will happen when a wheelie goes bad - but they're smart enough to have a good spot close enough to see the show. Endurance, well it's just it's own thing and if you haven't done a 24 it's really hard to explain the attraction.... 2-strokes are over in the corner eyes glazed form staring at a weather station all day trying to decided how they can actually go up half a jet size and will that give them the extra power they need for tomorrow. They also tend to have better beer if you're in to micro-brews and foreign stuff, if you mix a 2-stroke guy and a Vintage guy you can find cases of good wine. Announcements is the riders meeting and that's about it, just another normal race paddock.

WOW!! I think the penultimate sentence is about me?! Very nice description of the chaos over here in bbs-land. Didn't know you had it in ya!;)

9. T.Augie

T.Augie Well-Known Member

I would like to see pic's of you with your shirt off:up:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ever see a Pillsbury commercial?

11. T.Augie

Pillsbury or Sta-Puff marsh-mello man?:Poke:

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That's just cold man. Friggen feezin.

but I did have to cut a new notch to make my belt smaller last night, so I have that going for me

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

Sorry but you're skinnier than I am so that makes you fair game!

14. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

you can't buy a size 58 belt and then punch a hole in it to say you lost weight you Hindu Nazi. :Poke:

15. Putter

How long you gonna be in Michigan so I can come kick your ass? :D

you still ugly

16. T.Augie

Okay now that I thought about it I never see any of you all with your shirts off LET"S SEE THE PIC's.

17. Putter

Mrs. Waddy, KY 2005.....You must begin.

18. T.Augie

Saw that comming let me see what I can dig up!

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

:Pop:

20. Putter