1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie observation

Discussion in 'General' started by motoracer1100, Jan 6, 2011.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

the threads on "pie", "taken out + 140" and "pouch" are legend. this is the best web site ever. LMAO, Looking forward to more.. THANKS ! :crackup::crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you gone through the "best of BBS" thread? That could keep you busy a few hours…

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

or days...

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

do not do anything or post anywhere else until you read the entire duranni wheels thread!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The idea is to attract the customer, not scare him away. Once he's in, he can't turn back. You wouldn't make a very good crack salesman.

6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I remember finding that thread many years ago. I had gotten home about midnight on a Saturday thinking I'll get a good nights sleep and have a productive Sunday, as soon as I check the BBS. Next thing I know my girlfriend comes out a 4am bitching about me laughing all night.

7. firstcherokeeki

firstcherokeeki Rides like a girl!

F****, you have it easy. I have to put up a fight for the key board. 2 people in one house addicted to the beeb is bad juju!!:down:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Laptops are your friend :D

9. firstcherokeeki

Sweet. Does that mean you are going to send me one?

10. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

I hate you for this, but I love you for it too. Only 100 more pages but it's gettin' good.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

do you have a lil' man?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope! Not fault you didn't ask for one for Christmas :D

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Last time Mongo handed over a laptop he forgot to clear off some very important info.. :D

Which reminds me..

14. firstcherokeeki

Damn!! Fair enough.

15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Papa,

Sounds like you have experience in the illicit sales of pharmaceuticals? :Poke:

16. motoracer1100

Yes ! I forgot to list that i saw most of the duranni wheel post and another " TOP TEN" , that gold digging baby mama/parts sales guy rant.....CLASSIC...:bow::bow:

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Go read the Ray Hymer stuff.

That'll keep you busy for awhile.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pharmaceuticals? What pharmacy sells crack in your area? :D

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized!

20. motoracer1100

one last observation, I just got done reading the thread on how some dead beat tried to stiff " D-SWENS " out of paying for work rendered. and I am extremely impressed how this community came together to fix this injustice. You all deserve a pat on the back. and ditto to " BOOGER" , "D-SWENS" will get my business when my bodywork is ready for paint on my gsxr rebuild. You guys are amazing..... P.S.: do you know the difference between a pat on the back and a kick in the ass is only about 18" :)