1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WERA Tranporter

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Here's a picture of the new WERA transporter that we'll use to ferry Endurance riders and crew in and out of tracks with no tunnel or bridge.

[​IMG]

Image blatantly stolen from RRW so go visit them (http://www.roadraicngworld.com) and click through some links to keep them from throwing the book at me...

2. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

oooohhhhhhh daddy like [​IMG],
    Hey mongo,when I asked for some improved equipment for the crash quad I didin't mean you had to go this far! [​IMG] but now at least I won't have to worry about crossing the track!

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

So what time will you be flying it into Roebling next month? [​IMG]

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yup, a big ole sling on a cable and we're good to go, just grab the bike and rider in swoop and dump em in the pits (from ten feet up as punishment for crashing).

5. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Those teasers on RRW are evil... [​IMG]

6. WERA29

Well quit pissing off JU on the BBS and he'll quit teasing you on RRW. [​IMG]

7. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Those entry fees are paying off. [​IMG]

8. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Yeah TOM! [​IMG]

9. WERA29

Uhhhh, what? [​IMG]

I wasn't the one who said RRW was teasing me. I think you blew more than your motor at TGPR. [​IMG]

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Ummmmm.....Mongo? We've all seen you. You are going to need the Sikorski CH-54A Skycrane to lift your fat aaa....er... bulk! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[This message has been edited by USCRacerX (edited 02-22-2002).]

[This message has been edited by USCRacerX (edited 02-22-2002).]

11. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

I knew my Lieutenant was planning on sending me to Helicopter Assault School for something! [​IMG]