1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new team

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Jonathan Parks, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

I am building a good endurance team on a shity bike any names come to mind? And what class would be the best if we are running a 600 right now but will probably be running a 750 later on?

Thanks

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I thought of several team names for a "shity bike", but how about

"Racing Diarrhea"

:D

3. Jonathan Parks

that is a good one but i do not think my team mates would like that one

4. Fuzzy317

The whole team needs to have input on the name. Do you already have team mates? maybe the team has something in common to use for the name.

if all are left-handed, "Team Southpaw"

if team members are tech guys, "Team Tech"

5. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Team Ill Prepared:D

6. lance

lance Well-Known Member

hey man are you riding are managing

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

"Performance Deprivation Racing"

:up:

8. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Ummm, Team Oxymoron sounds about right. :D :D

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

"Raddle Can Racing"

Good luck Jonathan!

:cool:

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

How about:
    Bent Bike Racing
    Team Kaos Racing
    Left of Center Racing
    Low Dough Racing

11. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

who is racing on the team and will it pass tech :D

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

How about
    " oh my god, I can't believe they put that bike on the track" racing.

It's long, but it's what I will say when I see that thing out there with me

13. Jonathan Parks

i am rideing and managing, it will pass tech, and when the other riders are on the bike and pass stickboy i will tell them to wave, I thought about JP Racing how is that name

14. Fuzzy317

I would stay away from race team named after someone (or their initials). Later on, you may decide that endurance racing is not for you. The team name leaves with you? Imagine if Team Hammer had been named JU Racing. I would pick something more "general".

Gwinnett Racing ?

15. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Imagine if Team Hammer had been named JU Racing. I would pick something more "general".

Ah bad example Team Hammer is named after JU's oringial endurance partner Bruce Hammer.

16. Fuzzy317

Oops, I didn't know that. Hummmm....

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

What does it matter if the team name leaves with him? You want something unique, not general, I would think. A team name is a team name and if I started a team and used my initials or just used a word or phrase, if I decided to leave that racing series, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am leaving racing, so I would take "my" name with me. The remainder of the team would just have to find thier own new name. It's kind of an "ownership" thing. If a car dealer sells his dealership, the new owner doesn't keep the old name. :Poke:

I like JP racing. And if you think about it, the acronym could be used a couple of different ways. ;)

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Big John Racing

Jonathan:

Just have fun whatever you decide, don't get all caught up in points.........get as much track time as you can. Have fun travelling, it is very time consuming and expensive.

I am more interested in how you are going to set up the suspension so everyone is happy.....curious how you chose your team mates...........the bikes act a little different with us more bigger boys on board.

;)

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

name!

Jonathan:

I hear Michael Jordan is getting into racing.........quick before he can do it.

Air Jonathan!

:D

20. Jonathan Parks

I do not want to take the only dignity he has away atleast he is not going to basketball. Again