1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Suit-Need to Show it Off!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Newyork, May 29, 2021.

1. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I been wanting a custom suit since I started riding track bc I have a unique body type. I’m somewhat short and stocky not the best combo for suits in my experience.
    I found Bison from watching MotoAmerica and they turned out to be a great company to deal with. They are a family business that travels the country with the MA series...pretty smart business move bc they are doing really well.

This is the Thor 2 model which is a custom kangaroo suit. It has AirHide technology which incorporates my HitAir Mlv-C vest into the suit via a tether port on the front. Super smart design and this suit is made extremely well.

You design the suit yourself with the assistance of the Bison staff if you need it. They then do the measurements with you via zoom and then 6-8 weeks later you’ll have your custom suit at your door.

I have a 10% off discount code for anyone who wants one of these. I can PM it to whoever wants it.

www.bisontrack.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R1M370, bleacht, TurboBlew and 2 others like this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Were you trying this on Saturday evening over by the Bison RV? I think I saw you when the wife and I were walking the pup. Cool suit!

3. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

I know Rob really well. Great guy and seems to be one of the few who travels the country visiting club race and pro race events to support his customers.

Newyork likes this.
  4. Need bigger pictures.

SuddenBraking and Suzuka_joe like this.
  5. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

That looks great! What was the cost out the door?

6. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

That wasn’t me. I just got this thing in the mail yesterday.

Thank you very much I appreciate that!

It was $1550 with the 10% discount code. Awesome deal for this suit especially bc it’s made to fit you.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where is it made? Good looking suit!

8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Gracias sir. It is constructed in Pakistan, which seems to be a common theme in the custom suit making world. A buddy of mine just got a set of Comet custom leathers and they also came from Pakistan.

9. If only they had :):):):):):) on them.

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Cool suit. How is the recharge work with your Hitair? Do they accomodate other airbag systems?
    Been meaning to check them out.

11. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

If I need to repack after an off I just remove the airbag from the suit and then put it back. It’s a pretty simple process. The suit accommodates most airbags that are on the market currently which makes it such an attractive package.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

Nice suit.

Newyork likes this.