1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Religion in da house - Now Hiring

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Jun 23, 2006.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bro, run the Lady marmalade video, or ghetto superstar. She just isn't what she used to be. Nothing that can't be fixed, but right now my dream has been shattered.

2. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

I would very much like to join and be a humble member under your rein..

I submit for your Honorable review....

[​IMG]

3. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Mya looks like shit lately... :Poke:

4. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I am bringing Emmanuelle Chriqui into the church. I just saw that bad Adam Sandler movie (Zohan)

6. Blood Shot

Blood Shot Banned

I offer you Kerry Washington...... She a real home wrecker, from I Think I Love My Wife.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Seen her in a few movies. I like.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I agree. both of those chicks are shot:down:

9. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

I like...

[​IMG]

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She was on Bill Maher's show last week. Republicans might not like that at all. :D

11. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Since when did the church become political? Hang on... can we buy somebody off and put our own candidate in office? I mean in America today you really only need enough money to get whatever you want right...

12. charles

charles The Transporter

When are positions going to become available at this growing and
    in-demand, upbeat church?

13. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

so are we undertaking a search for the next High Priestess or just a temporary stand-in until order is returned to the ass-iverse?

14. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

what positions are you interested in? plead your case, explain your offerings...ye shall be judged.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We are waiting for the burning bush to talk to me. Hopefully, it won't be an STD.

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

In view of the approaching festival celebrating the winter solstice, I submit this suggestion of a gift to Thaimists of any standing:

http://www.gratefulpalate.com/index.php?p=Category_11

I am convinced the HPPT (and Mongo) would thoroughly enjoy the 12 month membership with double packages.

Borther Mongo, for one, might appreciate a gift that is not watered down: http://www.amazingclubs.com/hotsauce.html

For the Thiamist that has a thirst: http://www.club-offers.com/amazing-clubs/beer/

Finally, for the romantically-inclined significant others of all Thiamists, here's a way to show your best assests: http://www.montgomeryford.com/portraits/classicboudoir.htm

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  17. charles

charles The Transporter

Oh- see, I didn't know any openings...err...positions, I should say, were now available. I'm tickled pink...let's see, anything having to do with proper care and training of the priestesses, preferably at least two at the same time, maybe more, and certainly any position at all dealing with cash, preferably large amounts. I would take all of my responsibilities quite seriously: none of the priestesses would be unsatisfied, and only incremental amounts of cash would be lost. You would have no better employee than me, I would pray at the altar every day and do whatever things asked of me (as long as it's nothing 'unnatural,' but- a knock on the head, who knows?). This is an opportunity for the Church to bring me on board before the train pulls out. God has spoken directly to me on my ipod and this is what He wants.

18. Be Evil

Be Evil The soft dawn of pum

I got the fire, it burns inside. Help

19. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I think there is a cream for that.

I just bumped this thread up because it is that good. :D

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:bow: