1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New points

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Aug 22, 2000.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I was looking at the current points that were uploaded today. I noticed that the guy who won D-SBK EX was not in the points section. Also I know Randy Renfrow showed up at VIR and won F2 but he is not listed. What's up with that? Is it that they didn't hold a WERA license or something?

2. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Well the red headed step child region still is missing points and results (S.C.) so missing one or two riders isn't too bad [​IMG]

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

I laughed my ass off when I logged on and saw the ...except the 2-hour endurance stuff disclaimer on the main page.

I'm sure the more you guys bug Sean, the "quicker" he'll post the results. [​IMG]

4. Tracee Polcin

Waiting for a reply.

5. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

That's not a disclaimer - just a sick form of sadistic taunting - it's like he actually enjoyed putting that last little phrase in there.

Charlie Mc #90

6. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Now now, I'm sure Sean is working as hard as he can. (I have to say that, I asked him for a favour) [​IMG]

7. wera122

wera122 Guest

A favour, eh? I bet you use tyres up there too, eh? [​IMG]

8. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Tyres, kerbs, favour, lavour, colour, programme,.....et je parle le francais.
    [​IMG]

9. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Sometimes, guys like Randy will disqualify themselves.

10. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

#691 on his SV was disqualified from D-Super cuz he had a GSXR Front end.

11. Tracee Polcin

D-sbk in the SE region.

12. WERA

WERA Administrator

I'll check the points and see what's up. First though - what region are you looking at Tracee? VIR was only National and North Central. As for Randy he raced, finished and therefore gets points.

And yes - the 2 hr part was taunting [​IMG]

13. Tracee Polcin

Then why weren't the points adjusted?

14. WERA

WERA Administrator

Almost forgot - the South Central regiona is not the red headed step child by any stretch. It's just that having an affiliate run the events rather than us doing them directly tends to add to the time it takes before we get the results (and therefore longer before we can calulate points). For example the TWS results weren't here until we got back from VIR and with the previous problems with the results we're going to go over everyhting prior to doing points or putting anything on the web. Don't worry though, it'll be much better next year!

15. Tracee Polcin

It's the SE region the winner of D-sbk EX was Robert Micheal, he also won Clubman EX. But he is not listed on the points. Since you forgot his points and I cought the mistake can I have em? [​IMG]

16. wera122

wera122 Guest

Glad to see you're back on track for being right again. I was getting worried about you for a minute. [​IMG]

17. WERA

WERA Administrator

Ummm, he's on the wrong track - as my previous post said VIR didn't pay SE points so no one showed up in the SE points... I did screw up on one thing - I meant Mid-Atlantic not North Central.

Other points of interest - Russell Masecar on bike 631 was DQ'd from D Super for a GSXR front end on his SV. Randy Renfrow did not DQ himself from anything nor was he DQ'd by WERA and he will receive the points he earned.

18. Tracee Polcin

I know VIR didn't pay points damn it, Roebling sure the hell paid points and double at that. THE SE POINTS ARE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. The Renfrow thing was something I just noticed.

Sorry about being a little testy, haven't had a cigarette in 24 hrs. [​IMG]

19. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Smoke, Tracee, for God's sake smoke! We hate seeing you this way! [​IMG]

20. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm pretty much "Due South". We got tars on our cars and we got dawgs and we'll do fayvers fer ya and we go reel fayast!