1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Nelson Track Record

Discussion in 'General' started by RPatch, Sep 2, 2002.

1. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

Fritz Kling set a new track record fast lap at Nelson Ledges on his way to winning A/Superstock Sunday on his GSXR1000. After running a string of high 1:07's, Fritz ripped off a 1:07.57 on his 4th lap of the race to set the record.

Robert Patch

2. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Fritz hauls some SERIOUS ass :D

Wish I'd been there, he's always great to watch in action

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

It was a good race, Larry was right behind also running a string of 7's with a 1.07.68 on the same lap that Fritz ran the .57

5. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

sounds like there was some pavement improvements that mattered.last time there those guys were only running low 9's

6. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

it was an awesome race between fritz kling and larry denning, as it was very close until the end. those guys were flying!
    if i'm not mistaken (and this can be verified by some of the officials that were there), both fritz and larry were both under the old track record almost every lap of the race.
    truly awesome riders and some real cool guys.
    congrats!

keith
    www.empty-pockets-racing.com
    #69 / expert

7. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

They were below the track record from the get go & kept resetting it & staying under the old record until the tyres went off. Fritz had a 1.12 something or other from a standing start:eek:

8. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

The last 3 or 4 laps were in the 1:08's. I'd hate to have their tire bill (although I'll take the certificates).

9. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

well i dont know about fritz but i know that denning has no tire bill