1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Membership Form

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by madman748, Jan 15, 2012.

1. madman748

madman748 I'm your huckleberry

Hey guys. On the new membership form there is a place to list your previous schools. It also indicates to include copies. Is this necessary if I attended the schools way back in '01 and '02? I'm thinking not, but just want to make sure.

Thanks,

Brett

2. DARK STAR KAOS

DARK STAR KAOS Life before riding

I don't think there good anymore email MONGO

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I have a buddy that got a race license back in like "98 but never raced....he did track days for years and he got a license from WERA. He had to prove all of his experience via dates/tracks attended etc. He did a couple of races in "09 but nothing since....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have you been racing since the schools with another org? If so a copy of your license is what we need instead of the school stuff.

5. madman748

No I have never done any racing. I did the schools, but always ended up getting deployed before I could get it done.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Since it's been a decade or so you'll need to hit a school - either ours or one of the others in the rulebook.

7. madman748

Thanks. I've got the membership form in the mail. I'm looking at attending the LVMS school and races in Feb.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll be a fun time :D