1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Home Purchase/Sell Your Home in GA

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gmay99, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, as most of you know by now. My full time job is a Residential Mortgage Banker. But what most of you do not know, is that my wife Jodi is a licensed GA Realtor. She is one hell of a negotiator and a big part of my racing career. She was effectively my manager and helped me make more money than I ever could have alone. If anyone has any questions about buying or selling, please feel free to reach out. Thank you all and thanks for your support.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know this is off subject a bit, but it really does take a great woman to help a man out. I'm much better with my wife, it sounds like you are too.

3. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

People don't give the wives enough credit. I'd probably be face down in a ditch somewhere without Jodi

RRP, sowega and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm too lazy to find your thread and more bumping of Jodis works anyway :D Do you do heloc stuff?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  6. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

I refer all my helocs out to bank of north ga or Iberia bank. Great rates and costumer service

7. sowega

sowega #710

Geoff and Jodi handled my purchase earlier this year, and I couldn't be happier with their work. Thank again, 99!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool thanks, I'll check with them. Once the season is over maybe :D

9. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I'd just like to say that Geoff was super helpful when I reached out to him for my mortgage. We did some shopping and he was straight up, honest, and encouraged me to go with my credit union because they had better rates (Possibly because I inquired with them first, and I think I got my request in just before the APR bump happened earlier this year). I appreciated the honesty and would definitely recommend him if you're shopping.

Gmay99 likes this.
  10. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

So happy we were able to help. Even though you ride a Ducati

11. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

Hey there Geoff. I'm ready to make a move, but I can't buy a new house until I sell my old one. I can't sell my old one until I get a new one. I can't and won't sign up for two mortgages.

12. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

You do a same day closing. Sell your house and buy your new one on the same day. I did one earlier this year. If you have a good realtor and mortgage guy, it’s not a problem.