1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New F250

Discussion in 'General' started by Gixxerguy855, Sep 3, 2018.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Excessive payload capacity is a wunnerful thang....when towing heavy! :D

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Even though I'm legal with my 350 dually pulling my 42 ft TH'er, I still put air bags in the rear. I would highly recommend this to anyone pulling a heavy load.

3. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

i got a 17' F350 long bed, care cab diesel. I straight piped it, put in a Live Wire tune and cold air intake. Its absolutely sic. pulls trailer at 90mph and still get 14mpg. no trailer pushes up to 19 mpg driving like a retard. yes Ford is pure badass shit

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Good God man, I hope your trailer tires are speed rated for that!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Must be nice to not have to worry about a warranty. :p Keeping my '13 totally stock until '20 when the extended warranty runs out.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Thanks Gramps, you can go back to sleep now. :D

Kyle Brosius and Phl218 like this.
  7. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

Complete garbage. Get a Duramax!

8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

This is a double edged sword and I compare it similar to a cell phone plan. Ford, Dodge, & GMC know the DPF/DEF/EGR systems murder the longevity of their motors. Check online at the used newer stuff with higher mileage at the end of it's warranty, fields of trucks. The platforms are strong and I'd be willing to void it after a few years of any teething issues if I planned on keeping it.