1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Last season really wasn't that good.
    Really got tired of Fiona by the end...

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Yeah, her character seems to be pulling some of the humor out of the show IMO.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wonder if William Macy’s legal troubles will slow down production?

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

But the occasional shots of her T and A sure don’t hurt.

Dragginass and BigBird like this.
  5. joec

joec brace yourself

Dark season 2 was great.

Winning. About Paul Newman's racing career is amazing.

Joanne Woodward said they would schedule his movie shoots around the racing season. So in the summer they would have to decide weather to go to Monaco on vacation or racing at summit point. They would always end up at summit point, Pocono..... Lol.

Gino230 likes this.
  6. Bloodhound

I've been meaning to check out "Dark" and thanks for the heads up on "Winning"

I gotta ask though, does anyone else have a hard time watching the voiced over Netflix shows? I tried watching something on their and my brain has a meltdown over trying to watch those shows...

7. Yeah, if the mouths don’t match the words, I can’t watch that shit.

And it sucks because some of them look good, and the previews kick ass. But then they start talking and I can’t get past it.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Subtitles.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

I find that Alot of times, but dark is so weird and beautifully shot I don't even notice. You do have to start with season 1 though.

The great thing about winning is just how much of a club racer the guy was. Really cool. I think Adam Corolla directed it. So it's pretty racing focused.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: I'll watch a Chinese movie with subtitles if I have that option.Voiceover is a nonstarter. Especially with comedies.

11. I can’t do that either. The words distract me and I can’t watch the show.

12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I can't stand dubbed stuff, much prefer subtitles. I watched a pretty funny Korean film with subtitles on the way back from Europe last Friday, it would have been totally ruined if it was dubbed.

The thought of Broome watching a subtitled film makes me laugh though.

BigBird likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"WTF is that? If I wanted to read, I would pick up a book. And I don't read books! Honey, I'm going to Netflix. Won't be back for dinner."

14. I was thinking exactly that when I made my last post. :D

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well I think it's part of the way they wanted to send her off. Kind of a long goodbye.

Sent from my smatrfone

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

As long as she maintained that body, I didn't care how annoying she got.

Dragginass likes this.
  17. Bloodhound

The dubbed over thing ruins shows for me. I really wished it wasn't such a issue for me because "Undercover" looks like it has that "Ozarks" feel to it but I can't get more than 4 minutes into it before my OCD goes ballistic.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

On Prime Video
    Mirzapur (it's subtitled) Very interesting series.

19. Bloodhound

No time for that, Biker Boyz is on Prime!