1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are a handful of liberties taken but overall it’s good. It’s got bits of several books intertwined.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  2. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can't expect 100 percent accuracy. Just wasn't sure if it was going to be super watered down or not. And since it's downpouring now outside which killed my hike, I may hunker down and knock a few out.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

it wraps nicely... no spoiler alert. :D

Ruth is my favorite hillbilly.

kangasj, wrx_02 and G Dawg like this.
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Quite the change from her role on The Americans

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've been watching Kung Fu lately.
    It still holds up.

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

CHiPs on Amazon has been keeping my attention lately....well, alongside American Horror Story reruns...

7. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

Ozarks
    Mindhunter
    Manhunt

Finished them all and now what? Any good suggestions?

rocalotopus likes this.
  8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Speaking of Amazon, did you know they just approved a one billion dollar (!!!) budget for the production of a show based on the excellent novels of the the 3 Body Problem trilogy by Liu Cixin ? Looking forward to watching that. I'm currently reading the books and they are a most excellent read.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Been watching Luther, up to last show in season 2. very good show

10. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

Same here.

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

New jack Ryan show on Amazon, if you've seen 13 hours it has that feel.

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

NYPD BLUE is on Prime. I’m midway through season 1. Forgot how awesome that series was.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

I was actually going to ask if it was worth watching. I forgot I watched the first episode awhile ago. Just got stuck on other shows.

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Back to Amazon, just finished watch both seasons of Goliath. Pretty good.

TurboBlew and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Anyone watch Maniac yet? I'll be jumping into it this weekend and want to know what I'm getting into.

16. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Just watched the first episode of Maniac. It's kind of like Black Mirror for 1990. I dig it

Also, if you never watched Band of Brothers, I just went through the whole series on amazon. Wow

17. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Joe Rogan's new comedy special is out. I watched about half of it on lunch today. Good stuff.

bacolmm likes this.
  19. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

The Ken Burns Vietnam documentary is one of the most incredible, heartbreaking, thought-provoking things I've ever seen on television. I watched most all of it originally when it came out on PBS, but it's now on Netflix. Definitely something everyone should see, IMO. A significant investment of your time, but well worth it.

rocalotopus likes this.
  20. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I wanted to try AHS season 7 last night after giving up on every season since Coven. But the description of episode 1 was so damn political, I gave up before even trying. Can't anything these days not involve politics? Maybe just slasher shit and tits? Even sharks flying through to air?