1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dahmer is a must watch. The acting is incredible.

sharkattack and Sabre699 like this.
  2. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Mike Flanagan, the creator of that series, Haunting of Hill House, etc has a new series coming out Friday on Netflix- The Midnight Club. It looks promising.

sharkattack likes this.
  3. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Just watched those. Sadly, netflix doesn't seem to have all the franchise movies available to watch.

4. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Eat The Rich - a brief docuseries about the recent retail investor debacle that happened with GameStop stock is a good watch. I'm sure the retail investors interviewed were chosen for specific reasons, but boy they sure chose some clueless fucks. Makes me worried from an economic perspective that there's people investing money into public companies based on 'I like them' and not 'here's research showing that this company is run well and profitable'. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

evakat likes this.
  5. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Just started “The American West” on Amazon Prime. So far so good. It’s a Robert Redford production.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I started watching Dahmer tonight.....one creepy dude.

rd400racer, sharkattack and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Acting is amaze

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

We watched "The Hall" honoring great comics, George Carlin, Robin Williams, Joan Rivers and Richard Pryor. I enjoyed it.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I think I'm over the whole "sensationalization of serial killers" thing that has been rampant. The wife is all in on murder podcasts and these types of shows, and it does nothing but depress me. I don't get any satisfaction from knowing anything more about these people other than how terrible they were.

Also, they seem to be really ratcheting up the sex appeal of male murderers........the one notable female serial killer we got was at least true to form:

[​IMG]

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

My wife too is big into murder stuff these days....i should probably sleep with an eye open. But yeah, I only really watched Dahmer because of her, and mindhunter because of the Beeb.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Same here...she loves them Forensic Files.

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Admit it, you’d go 2XIDB for Eileen…

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying about the whole genre being overdone, but you should give Mindhunter on Netflix a watch. It's only two seasons long but it deals more with the apprehension than the gruesome details. Excellent series, it should have gone on a lot longer.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

15. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

The Patient on Hulu is a good watch.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Mindhunter was incredible for sure, and for that specific reason. I'm fine with focusing on the investigative process, not sensationalizing the killer's actions themselves.

Same reason that the movie Zodiac was so good.

17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Derry Girls is pretty funny.

jdaniel and Paddy O like this.
  18. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

The acting for Dahmer was excellent. Someone will be getting nominated from the cast.

BigBird likes this.
  19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Tonight I started watching “Historical Roasts”. If you want to watch some stupit humor, these are good. Really short episodes.

I really liked David Bowie roasting Freddie Mercury

20. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

the good nurse...dahmers numbers (and everyone elses) are pure amateur in comparison....disturbing ....