1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson

Discussion in 'General' started by RoastedRumpTard, Jul 3, 2002.

1. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

Looking for hotels in the area for next weekend. Something decent but not expensive. tia

2. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Oh, shit man....

I was just there last weekend. There are a couple of places within 15 miles but for the life of me I can't remember. You're best bet is to dig up the track address and hit maps.yahoo.com for nearby hotels.

Me, I just bring a gallon of insect repellent, a tent and camp at the track. :D

Have fun!!

3. RoastedRumpTard

I thought of doing that but between the bugs and the heat I would prefer doing the hotel thing.

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Roadway inn & Budget inn or lodge off of 76, Rt 534 exit. When leaving to head to track take 534 to 422 (turn left) then next left onto 305 west

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

book early... laswt trip I heard rates were high nd space limited... Six Flags is promoting

6. RoastedRumpTard

what road is the track actually on?

7. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

State Route 305

8. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

The lizard is correct on the hotel names, for the most part. The two are the Rodeway Inn and the Budget Lodge. The Rodeway Inn is the nicer of the two, but is also a bit more money. Neither is a 4-star hotel, but they're not too bad either. The Rodeway is also next door to the "massage parlor," in case it was a rough day. :) From what I hear, they'll massage just about anything you'd like them to, for the right price. :D Both of them jack up prices in the summertime, but it's better than having to shower in the "facilities" at Nelson. :Puke:

As for Six Flags, I don't think the park is all that close to the track. In fact, as I recall it's off of I80, well north of Nelson Ledges. I'd be very surprised if it filled up from park traffic. It seems to mostly be racers and people in mid-road trip.

9. RMS40

RMS40 Well-Known Member

hotels

District Hotel and Motel Accommodations Area Code is 330.

Warren, OH (15 Miles) Newton Falls, OH/Turnpike Exit 14
    (10 Miles)
    Avalon Inn 856-1900 Rodeway Inn 872-0988
    Best Western 392-2515 Budget Lodge 872-3833
    Park Hotel 393-1200
    Niles, OH (20 Miles)
    Girard, OH (25-30 Miles) Days Inn 544-1301
    Days Inn 759-3410 Park Inn Int'l 652-1781
    Holiday Inn 759-3850 Holiday Inn Express
    1-800-holiday
    Ramada Inn 759-7850 Econo Lodge 759-9820

Fairfield Inn 544-5508 Fairfield Inn ?

Th is the latest I have

Bob Stanley

10. RoastedRumpTard

Thanks to all for the info. Hope you had a good holiday and have a good weekend. Maybe we'll see you next weekend.