1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson 4/30-5/1 roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

You are doing it wrong :Poke:

Solo races on Saturday, whoever wins loser has to grill dinner/buy beer.

Hey Jeremy, glad to see you making it out to Nelson I look forward to seeing that orange shirt flapping in the breeze :up: And don't sell yourself short buy a 12 pack so when you give me the six beers you will have some left for yourself :D

2. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

I'm not going to miss the opportunity to race on a track with grass growing through it! :crackup: Hopefully, I will be able to hang the orange shirt up after this weekend :up: but I'll see if I can't surprise some people when they get passed by an orange highlighter on a motorcycle. :D Haha, for sure. Hope you like Honey Brown.

3. Dave_SV

People told me to bring the lawn mower when you race on Nelson, judging by the youtube videos they weren't kidding. Nothing beats the kick of passing someone wearing the infamous orange t-shirt, if I could I would still wear the stupid thing :D

And honey brown sounds like a plan to me.

4. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

But who is the loser? The first loser or the last loser?

And no looking at my times.... Lol.

5. Dave_SV

First guy to cross the line wins, all other riders need to pay tribute in beer or food. So if there are three riders, 2nd and 3rd place cook/buy beer for 1st place.

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I wish I had the funds, I would be all over NL. Its a fun track. I have a race at Barber next week so NL is a no go... Be safe and have fun guys.

7. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

I think I got a Red Stripe that's been sitting in my fridge for a year or so.... I'll contribute that!!

I dont like the shit, so someone needs to take it from me...:beer:

8. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Hooray Beer! :beer:

Boo Jamaican Beer! :down:

9. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Fine! I'll bring the good beer, but that means I'm going to win cause you aint gettin the good beer!!

:D

10. Dave_SV

That's what I'm talking about! So we have three guys in the MW solo, who is taking up the challenge for the LW and HW?

11. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Would be fine if it was just us... Lol. I didn't prereg. in time.:tut:

12. JAB

JAB Well-Known Member

Gonna have to let you guys have this one ::D I'm too old & cheap to spend 4 bills to get out there & back.

13. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Sweet. We'll have a chance now.

14. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I'll step it up one. I will Whoop your monkey ass in the MW Solo! (no riding Slaws bike) :beer:

15. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

who is gonna step up in the LW solo. im running a ss sv650 some of those sb sv guys should jump on this

16. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'm doing HW (750 remember)

17. Dave_SV

Damn Jeff I was looking forward to mixing it up with you. Well if you aren't around this gives me a chance to catch up in B superbike since I didn't run it at Summit. Next time you come out maybe I won't race you on the cool down lap by mistake :crackup:

18. Dave_SV

Don't worry you have 16 laps to stare at the back of my bike then :p

19. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Friday is just practice right? No third-party race school?

I'm going to miss the solo in class :(

20. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

NO been there before only once said id never go back but what the hell im ready to race and support wera all i can . If it werent for my davis i couldnt go he helps me out with the ride .